- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Bosendorfer Imperial Software Download
- Write a Review
- H95459 000000000 H95459000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the support of "B¶sendorfer Klavierfabrik" Vienna Instruments have developed their first sampled grand piano software instrument, a true recreat...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
B¶sendorfer 290 Imperial grand piano virtual instrument.
With the support of "B¶sendorfer Klavierfabrik" Vienna Instruments have developed their first sampled grand piano software instrument, a true recreation of a B¶sendorfer 290 Imperial that was tuned and regulated by the piano manufacturer's best engineers and piano technicians. The Vienna Instruments Collection B¶sendorfer Imperial makes full use of proprietary engine and performance algorithms including automatic repetition performances. Its massive and unprecedented 54GB sample set includes unlooped sustain samples in pedal up and pedal down variations and in 7 velocity layers, tone repetitions, real recorded sustain pedal resonances, multiple release samples, and key noises.
The B¶sendorfer 290 Imperial is the only concert grand in the world to have nine sub-bass notes, extending downward to low C, and giving it a keyboard range spanning eight octaves. These extra notes not only provide added richness and depth to the instrument overall, but they enable the performance of works originally scored with lower notes, by composers such as Bart³k, Debussy, Ravel and Busoni.
For the first time in the long history of piano sampling, the sound of the piano in its resonating state - with the sustain (damper) pedal depressed - has been captured. This results in the physically correct recreation of the piano's resonant character in both pedal-down and pedal-up positions. With the B¶sendorfer Imperial Vienna Instrument there are no sample manipulations, no fades between tones, and no DSP calculations, just an absolutely natural acoustic image of the actual processes that occur during piano playing.
Another innovation is the Repetition Performances. These samples take into account the sound created when a vibrating string is struck again. With Vienna Instruments' B¶sendorfer Imperial, repeated notes of the same pitch are actually played repetitions, meaning that a new sample is heard with every keystroke.
Apart from the acoustic perspective of the pianist, the user is also provided with concert hall audience perspective, for proper imaging on the orchestral stage. Each of the two listening positions totals at 4,675 samples.
The B¶sendorfer Imperial Collection is not divided into Standard and Extended Libraries like other Vienna Instruments Collections, the Standard package includes the full set of samples along with the software instrument/engine. The Library contains 54GB of uncompressed sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 37GB of space on your hard disk.
- Vienna Instruments first sampled grand piano software instrument
- 54GB of uncompressed sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit
- Concert hall audience perspective
- Repetition Performances takes into account the sound when a vibrating string is struck again
- Close microphone: Pedal up, pedal down, without and with soft key noise
- Distant microphone: Pedal up, pedal down, without and with soft key noise
Order today for an exceptional virtual-recreation of the B¶sendorfer 290 Imperial.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 55 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard