- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Elements Standard Software Download
- Write a Review
- H95455 000000000 H95455000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Elements Standard Library contains 2,374 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engi...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Elemental sounds from water, glass, metal, stone, and more.
The Elements Standard Library contains 2,374 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 11 GB of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can't be separated due to structural database requirements.
Water, metal, glass, and stone - very special elements are used here for sound production. This Collection offers exciting instruments such as the bass waterphone, the 5-octave lithophone and the XXL tam-tam. The waterphone is an unusual, evocative instrument with a diameter of 14 inches and is considerably larger than the waterphone used in the Vienna Instruments Percussion Collection. Its larger number of sounding rods, their increased length, the larger opening as well as the bigger resonating body with more water, furnish the musician with more unusual sonic possibilities and a wider variety of colors. The oversized tam-tam, with a diameter of more than 65 inches, was treated with all the tricks of the trade, with a special nod to Stockhausen's opus "Mikrophonie" and others. It was struck with metal rods, cardboard and jigsaw blades, hit and rubbed with chains, and manhandled with fly swatters, an egg cutter, and even a massaging rod. The bottles contained in this Collection are blown - with articulations such as sustains and flutter tonguing. The 18 GB Elements Collection also features musical glasses, a glass harmonica and a verrophone.
- Extended version
- 5,798 Samples
- Bass Waterphone
- XXL Tam-tam
- Musical glasses
- Glass harmonica
These elemental-inspired sounds are brilliant for film. Order today.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard