- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Harps Full Library (Standard + Extended) Software Download
- Write a Review
- H95821 000000000 H95821000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Harps Full Library contains 9,077 in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Experience the beauty of the harp right from your keyboard.
The Harps Full Library contains 9,077 in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up a limited amount of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can't be separated due to structural database requirements.
This Collection owes its two instruments to the use of two harps in orchestral music of the mid 19th century. Harp 1 is played by Ruth Rojahn, harpist of the Hofer Symphoniker and internationally successful soloist. Apart from single notes in various playing styles the first harp offers an enormous wealth of glissandos, which now in Vienna Instruments are particularly brilliant and easy to use. The controller structure allows for extremely flexible and quick access - the user can switch between ranges, different tempos, up and down movements, and different scales in real-time while playing. Now you can access all Dimensions at the same time! The first harp's spectrum is rounded out by a wide range of arpeggios which were not available until now.
The second harp, played by Julia Reth, contains an even larger number of single notes, also offering playing styles like damped, fingernail playing, and pedal glissandos. A lovely ethereal effect is created by the bisbigliando variations, the whispering of tender tremolos on two strings playing the same note.
- Full version
- 9,077 Samples
- Harp I
- Harp II
Order today, and add real orchestral sounds to your producitons.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard