- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Harps Standard Software Download
- Write a Review
- H95462 000000000 H95462000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vienna Symphonic Library Harps sound collection offers 2 harps played by renowned musicians and beautifully sampled. The first virtual harp is pl...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Inspired by the use of 2 harps in mid 19th century orchestral music.
The Vienna Symphonic Library Harps sound collection offers 2 harps played by renowned musicians and beautifully sampled. The first virtual harp is played by Ruth Rojahn, harpist of the Hofer Symphoniker and internationally successful soloist. Apart from single notes in various playing styles the first harp offers an enormous wealth of glissandos that are particularly brilliant and easy to use. The controller structure allows for extremely flexible and quick access--you can switch between ranges, different tempos, up and down movements, and different scales in real-time while playing. Now the virtual instrument software lets you access all Dimensions at the same time. The first harp's spectrum is rounded out by a wide range of arpeggios which were not available until now. The second virtual harp, played by Julia Reth, contains an even larger number of single notes, also offering playing styles like damped, fingernail playing, and pedal glissandos. A lovely ethereal effect is created by the bisbigliando variations, the whispering of tender tremolos on 2 strings playing the same note.
- Sustained notes:
- Normal, secco, pr¨s-de-la-table, fingernail playing, secco, harmonics, bisbigliando, pedal glissandos
- Major and harmonic minor full-scale
- Melodic minor, diminished, pentatonic
- Whole tone scale
- Slow, medium, fast
- One, 3, and 5 octaves, single and multiple cross glissandos
- Fast fortissimo glissandos spanning one octave
- Major, minor, diminished, augmented
- 3 and 4 notes
- Slow, medium, fast
Bring your orchestral productions to the next level. Order today!
- Apple: G4 800 MHz (G5 recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. AU host program
- PC: Intel/AMD 2 GHz (3++ GHz recommended) with Windows XP. VST host program