- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Horizon Series Opus 2
- Write a Review
- Product 702745
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vienna Symphonic Library's Horizon Series Opus 2 expands the potential of Opus 1 and the first edition with additional instruments and articulati...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Expand your Horizons.
The Vienna Symphonic Library's Horizon Series Opus 2 expands the potential of Opus 1 and the first edition with additional instruments and articulations. Opus 2 also offers bonus files that include basic articulations of instruments taken from other Horizon Series titles, like Solo Strings, Epic Horns, French Oboe, and Woodwind Ensembles.
Opus 2 offers the complete articulation package of Legato Runs (major, harmonic minor, chromatic and whole tone scales), Vienna's legendary "Flautando Strings," and the easy-to-use but highly effective "Fast Repetitions." The strings package is rounded out with a basic set of solo string articulations featuring the most important playing techniques.
Since Vienna's woodwinds' Performance Legato articulations are especially popular, Opus 2 offers the complete Performance Legato articulations for bass clarinet and contrabassoon. As requested by many users, looped sustains for all woodwind instruments are provided. A basic set of the Horizon Series' French Oboe as well as the flute and clarinet ensembles completes the woodwind group.
The brass section is enhanced through the inclusion of sordino and stopped playing techniques. Solo trumpet and trumpet ensembles also feature Performance Legato articulations. As a bonus, a basic set of the Horizon Series' powerful Epic Horns is included.
Apart from additional timpani articulations (tremolo and single note glissandos), the percussion family is stocked with marimba, vibraphone, cencerros, plate bells, and waterphone.
- INSTRUMENTS & ARTICULATIONS
- Violin ensemble
- Viola ensemble
- Cello ensemble
- Double bass ensemble
- Octave Runs: Major, harmonic minor, chromatic and whole tone runs of all string ensembles
- Fast repetitions
- English horn
- Looped sustains
- Bass clarinet
- Legato Performance instruments
- Trumpet ensemble
- Horn ensemble
- Trombone ensemble
- Muted staccatos
- Muted sustained notes
- Muted sforzato
- Solo trumpet and trumpet ensemble: muted Legato Performance instruments
- Single note and tremolo glissandos
- Cencerros (cowbells)
- Plate bells
- BONUS FILES
- Basic Articulations of
- Solo violin (from SOLO STRINGS)
- Solo viola (from SOLO STRINGS)
- Solo cello (from SOLO STRINGS)
- Solo double bass (from SOLO STRINGS)
- FRENCH OBOE
- Double horn ensemble ( from EPIC HORNS)
- Flute ensemble (from WOODWIND ENSEMBLES)
- Clarinet ensemble (from WOODWIND ENSEMBLES)
Add more instruments and articulations to your sample collection today!
- Giga, EXS24 mk II, Kontakt, HALion
- System Requirements
- PC Intel/AMD 1GHz (1.8GHz recommended) with Windows 2000/XP
- or Apple G3 400 MHz (G4 or higher recommended) with Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- DVD drive
- Fast separate hard drive with 12GB free space
- TASCAM GigaSampler/GigaStudio v2.5 or higher and GigaCompatible soundcard (Win)
- or Apple/Emagic EXS24 mk II with Logic Platinum 6.3.1 or Logic Pro (OS X 10.3 or higher)
- or Native Instruments Kontakt 1.5 or higher (Win 2000/XP, Mac OS X 10.3 or higher)
- or Steinberg HALion 2 or higher (Win 2000/XP, Mac OS X 10.3 or higher)
- 88-key master keyboard (recommended)