- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal (requires VI PRO 2)
- Write a Review
- J01686 000000000 J01686000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MIRx is a convolution reverb extension for Vienna Instruments PRO based on VSL's revolutionary MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology. It is a conve...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Incredible chamber reflections emulation.
MIRx is a convolution reverb extension for Vienna Instruments PRO based on VSL's revolutionary MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology. It is a convenient and affordable way to integrate the stunning acoustics of renowned concert halls and sound stages directly into Vienna Instruments PRO.
Using pre-configured Multi Impulse Responses from Vienna MIR PRO, each instrument or ensemble in your Vienna Instruments arsenal will find its perfect position on stage at the touch of a button. Simply turn on the MIRx option in your player' reverb window, select one of the presets for your loaded instrument and it will be placed and aligned at the appropriate spot on the stage. Creating a perfectly balanced orchestral sound has never been easier.
The Vienna Konzerthaus is one of the world' most acclaimed concert buildings, offering perfect venues for a wide variety of musical activities of all genres. The Mozart Hall (Mozartsaal) is considered to be the best chamber music hall in the world by artists and music lovers alike. Its 1,130 square feet (105 m²) stage and the auditorium of 3,552 square feet (330 m²), with a capacity of 700 people, provide a perfect setting for all types of chamber music, from lute and song recitals to string quartets and chamber orchestras.
While all of your instruments are pre-positioned using MIRx, you may adjust the wet/dry ratio to fine-tune the mix. If you want more control over the position and other parameters only available in Vienna MIR PRO, such as direction or microphone setup, you will be pleased to learn that an upgrade path to RoomPack 1 Vienna Konzerthaus* is available.
- Clean, warm reflections emulation
- Spectacularly accurate imaging
- Adjustable placement per instrument
- Adjustable wet/dry mix, microphone direction, etc.
Order today for an unrivalled chamber environment for your small ensemble productions.
- Vienna Instruments PRO 2.4.12517 or higher
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or SSD drive)
- 12 GB RAM or more
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard