- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Orchestral Strings I Extended Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H95402 000000000 H95402000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Orchestral Strings I Extended Library contains 40,944 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Ins...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Bring home an entire string section.
The Orchestral Strings I Extended Library contains 40,944 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up a limited amount of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can't be separated due to structural database requirements.
The ensemble of 14 violinists is headed by Christian Eisenberger, who in his esteemed international concert work has collaborated with artists and conductors such as Claudio Abbado, Martha Argerich, Nikolaus Harnoncourt, Herbert von Karajan, Gideon Kremer, Kent Nagano, Roger Norrington, Murray Perahia, Andras Schiff, Georg Solti, and many others. The ensemble of 10 violas is headed by Anett Homoki, who is a member of the Vienna Chamber Philharmony as well as of the Volksoper Vienna.
All Vienna Instruments string sections offer an extremely wide range of articulations. The special qualities of these instruments are the result of a multitude of Performances. With larger ensembles, the random effect of articulations like Performance Trills or fast Legatos is especially pronounced, lending those Performance Patches remarkable authenticity in conjunction with the new Performance algorithms in the Vienna Instruments. The larger the ensemble, the more intense the random effect, that is, the natural "inexactitude" among the musicians when changing from one tone to the next. This effect gets extra attention with the "Repetition Performance Pizzicatos" - an innovation only available with the large string ensembles and recorded in two different tempos.
- Extended version
- 40,944 Samples
- Violin ensemble (14 Musicians)
- Viola ensemble (10 Musicians)
Add some emotional depth to your productions.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard