- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments PRO V2 Software
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J15834 000000000 J15834000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Vienna Instruments PRO 2 will improve your work-flow dramatically. Weve included a host of features that will not only make your creative process fas...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Broad selection of orchestral and other timbres with unprecedented control.
Vienna Instruments PRO 2 will improve your work-flow dramatically. Weve included a host of features that will not only make your creative process faster and easier, but also add human behavior to your music.
Based on our immensely improved proprietary audio engine, you can customize all presets and VOLUME CONTENTS to your preferred way of creating music. Stack multiple instruments in a single instance of Vienna Instruments PRO 2, play them with polyphonic legato, and breathe even more life into the samples by controlling the performance accuracy of your virtual musicians in real-time, at the touch of a single fader. Super fast loading-times, time stretching, built-in reverb and EQ, and an intuative user interface with basic and advanced views “ among so many other cool features “ come together to create a powerhouse of orchestral production that will add life to your music in ways you never imagined.
- Trigger rhythmic patterns, runs and accompanying arrangements of the whole orchestra at the touch of a single key
- Load huge presets in no time without taxing your RAM
- Assign appropriate performance accuracy settings to all of your loaded content at once
- Easily determine which part of an articulation should be manipulated and adjust the speed of a portamento or the attack of a staccato
- Load 10 times more samples into your RAM, 10 times faster, by reducing the sample preload buffer size when using Solid State Drives
- Scale Editor “ Change the pitch of specific notes of your scales to customize your microtunings.
- Extend the range of each articulation up to two whole tones (both in the high and low register) by simply grabbing the handles on the virtual keyboard
- Much, much more
Order today and elevate the audio quality and expression of your productions.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible hosts (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard