- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments RoomPack 3 - Mystic Spaces Software Download
- Write a Review
- H98053 000000000 H98053000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roompack 3 by the Vienna Symphonic Library is a collection of impulse responses that can help you create a space in your productions that is unri...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
One of the best-sounding rooms in the world, impeccably sampled.
The Roompack 3 by the Vienna Symphonic Library is a collection of impulse responses that can help you create a space in your productions that is unrivalled in contemporary film scoring and music production.
Founded in 1346, the pilgrimage church Maria Strassengel near Graz in Styria is one of Austria's most important Late Gothic ecclesiastical buildings. The church's comparatively small main nave impresses one with its wonderful acoustics whose outstanding feature is a dense and strikingly brief reverb of about 3 seconds length.
For Vienna MIR PRO / MIR PRO 24, the nave was recorded from four microphone positions: Mic 1 is positioned near the altar, Mic 2 in the middle of the nave, and Mic 3 near the main entrance beneath the organ gallery. Mic 4 was positioned almost on the same horizontal coordinates as Mic 3, but about 6 meters above it on the organ gallery. All in all, over 2,000 impulse responses were gathered to virtually recreate the wonderful acoustics of this magical location.
For more than a century the Steinhofkirche with its incomparable acoustic properties has been a truly magical attraction for musicians and music enthusiasts. It is still used regularly for concerts today.
Built at the beginning of the 20th century in today's Socio-medical Center at Baumgartner H¶he, the church is one of Vienna's famous Jugendstil (Art Nouveau) landmarks. It sits in the so-called "White City" that is comprised of 61 buildings and was, in its day, the largest and most modern psychiatric institution of its kind.
For those who are mainly interested in the acoustic peculiarities of this unique church, it may be regarded simply as the "Viennese Taj Mahal". Ten seconds of long*, dense, crystal-clear reverb engulf the visitor after entering the nave - an experience that transports believers and musicians alike to other spheres.
For Vienna MIR PRO / MIR PRO 24 the Steinhofkirche's nave was recorded from three microphone positions: Mic 1 is positioned near the altar, Mic 2 in the middle of the nave under the cupola, and Mic 3 near the main entrance next to the organ gallery. All in all, over 2,200 IRs were gathered to virtually recreate the acoustics of this building.
Added to this are a number of so-called HotSpots - two positions in the left and right side aisles each, one position in the rear at the main entrance, and the entire balcony of the organ gallery. This means that basically the Steinhofkriche can be used in Vienna MIR from each side of the main microphones, which allows you to put a real surround ensemble into place! Apart from that, the gilded pulpit left of the altar (marked by a red velvet parapet) is especially noteworthy. Here, too, instruments can be placed and freely rotated - the perfect place for a "preaching" soloist.
**Please note, MIR RoomPacks are designed to work with the Vienna MIR PRO 24 and the MIR PRO Multi-impulse response convolution engines (both sold separately).**
- Panoramic imaging
- Varied positioning
- Editable reflections time
- Reasonable priced
Order today and put your music in one of the finest halls anywhere.
- Requires 2.7 GB of space
- For smaller projects, e.g., users of the Vienna Special Editions:
- PC Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, with Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- 12 GB RAM
- For larger projects:
- PC Dual Intel Quad Core XEON 5520 or better, with Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Pro 8-Core Xeon 5520 "Gainstown" or better, with OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- 24 GB RAM
- Further requirements:
- DirectX 10-capable video card with support for OpenGL 2.1 (WIN 7)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host; also works stand-alone in combination with Vienna Ensemble PRO 5
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Vienna MIR RoomPack with dedicated impulse responses (sold separately)
- 2002 - 2013 Vienna Symphonic Library GmbH. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Service | Terms of License