- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Solo Voices Extended Library Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19408 000000000 J19408000000000
6-Month* financing available.
This is the extended library, designed as a complement to the Standard library. It includes 4 female and 3 male solo voices: Coloratura Soprano ¢ Sop...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Completes the Solo Voices collection.
This is the extended library, designed as a complement to the Standard library. It includes 4 female and 3 male solo voices: Coloratura Soprano ¢ Soprano ¢ Mezzo Soprano ¢ Alto ¢ Tenor ¢ Baritone ¢ Bass
Recording the human voice as the oldest and most expressive musical instrument ever is a special challenge and to make it "playable" as an intuitive virtual instrument requires even higher demands. That's why only the best singers with a special focus on a homogenous timbre over the full register have been selected, featuring four female voices (coloratura soprano, soprano, mezzo soprano, alto) and three male voices (tenor, baritone, bass). Countless hours were spent performing with utmost perfection regarding tone, intonation and consistency. Every recorded note is a testament to the professionalism of these outstanding artists. For the first time this collection allows for an accurate and authentic realization of polyphonic vocal repertoire - both as an a cappella performance or in various other instrumental combinations.
The recordings include staccatos, sustains and Legato Performances of the vowels "A" (aah) and "U" (ooh) in four dynamic levels as well as various staccato repetitions (of the syllables "ta", "pa", "ra", "sa", and "tu", "pu", "ru", "su"), sforzatos, crescendos, diminuendos, trills and glissandos.
Important Note: The Baritone portion of the library will be available at a later date. As a registered user of Vienna Solo Voices you may download the samples of the Baritone register from MyVSL as soon as they are available, free of charge.
Order today and complete your collection of solo voices.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 27 GB available hard drive space
- Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard