- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Special Edition Vol. 1 Brass Software Download
- Write a Review
- H96088 000000000 H96088000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This section contains the eight brass instruments (solo instruments and ensembles) of the Special Edition Volume 1 Collection, featuring the most imp...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Classical brass sample to perfection.
This section contains the eight brass instruments (solo instruments and ensembles) of the Special Edition Volume 1 Collection, featuring the most important single note articulations such as short (staccato) and long (sustained) notes as well as sforzatos. First-rate musicians from Vienna's renowned orchestras provide the sound and character of these brass instruments, technically perfect and utterly convincing in their musicality. What's more, with Vienna's unique Legato Performances the real recorded notes and note transitions come perfectly alive thanks to the Vienna Instruments player's performance detection algorithms.
All of these brass instruments and articulations are also part of the Special Edition Volume 1 Collection. Now you have the possibility to get them separately, easy to download and ready to play. What's more, you may add additional articulations, available with the Special Edition Vol. 1 Brass PLUS.
Your purchase of the Special Edition Vol. 1 Brass entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software. 7,426 samples.
- Trumpet in C
- Trumpet ensemble (3 players)
- Triple horn
- Horn ensemble (4 players)
- Tenor trombone
- Bass trombone
- Trombone ensemble (3 players)
Order today and add a regal brilliance to your productions you didn't think was possible.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard