- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Special Edition Vol. 1 Percussion & More Software Download
- Write a Review
- H96081 000000000 H96081000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This section contains all of the percussion and mallet instruments, harp, as well as the B¶sendorfer Imperial Grand Piano included in the Special Edi...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Orchestral percussion plus a beautiful piano.
This section contains all of the percussion and mallet instruments, harp, as well as the B¶sendorfer Imperial Grand Piano included in the Special Edition Volume 1 Collection. If you have the Special Edition strings, brass, and woodwinds sections already, Percussion & More is the perfect selection to complete your symphonic orchestra.
All of these instruments are also part of the Special Edition Volume 1 Collection. Now you have the possibility to get them separately, easy to download and ready to play.
Your purchase of the Special Edition Vol. 1 Percussion & More entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
- B¶sendorfer Imperial Grand Piano
- Taiko drums
- Bass drum
- Snare drum
- Snare drum ensemble (4 players)
- Concert tom
- Suspended cymbals
- A-due cymbals
- Metal chimes
- Table castanets
- Tubular Bells
Order now and from tam-tam to taiko, your orchestral percussion will be covered.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard