- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Special Edition Vol. 1 Plus Articulation Expansion to Vol. 1 Software Download
- Write a Review
- H96077 000000000 H96077000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
As a user of the Special Edition Volume 1 you may quickly and conveniently add articulations you find very useful to improve the variability of your ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Extra timbres and articulations for owners of SE Volume 1.
As a user of the Special Edition Volume 1 you may quickly and conveniently add articulations you find very useful to improve the variability of your orchestrations. These samples are not included in the Special Edition Volume 1, but have been specifically selected for this collection. For example, while the solo violin's articulations in the Special Edition Volume 1 include staccato, dtach, sustained, sforzato, tremolo, pizzicato, legato and portamento, the PLUS collection supplements these with the addition of the following articulations: Short dtach, fortepiano, snap-pizzicato, col legno, half and whole tone trills, Repetition Performances (legato & spiccato), fast repetitions (150, 170, 190 bpm), artificial harmonics (staccato & sustain), and ponticello (staccato, sustain, tremolo). The instrument groups of the Special Edition Volume 1 PLUS are also available separately as individual Sections.
Please note that the Special Edition Volume 1 PLUS contains some Matrices that resort to Patches from the Special Edition Volume 1. The prior installation of the Special Edition Volume 1 is therefore required in order to load these Matrices.
Your purchase of the Special Edition Volume 1 PLUS entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
- Solo violin
- Solo viola
- Solo cello
- Solo double bass
- Violin ensemble (14 players)
- Viola ensemble (10 players)
- Cello ensemble (8 players)
- Double bass ensemble (6 players)
- Concert flute
- French oboe
- English horn
- Clarinet in Bb
- Bass clarinet
- Triple horn
- Horn ensemble (4 players)
- Trumpet in C
- Trumpet ensemble (3 players)
- Tenor trombone
- Trombone ensemble (3 players)
- Bass trombone
Order now and complete your collection.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard