Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Vienna Instruments SYNCHRON-ized Elements (Crossgrade from VI Elements Standard Library) (Download)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
Summon other-worldly sonic effects with this collection of water, stone, metal and glass instruments.
Water InstrumentsThe Waterphone was invented by Richard Waters in 1967, inspired by the African kalimba, the nail violin and the Tibetan water drum. The instrument consists of a closed water-filled body of stainless steel or bronze and a hollow-cylindrical neck. Metal rods of different lengths are attached vertically around the neck and are usually scraped with a bow. The sound can be modified by pivoting the water-filled body. Like the triangle and the piccolo, the Waterphone’s high-frequency sound can be heard even when the entire orchestra is playing. The Bass Waterphone is a particularly large model with a diameter of 35 cm (13 ¾ ").
Glass InstrumentsThe glass harmonica was widely popular during Mozart's time. Hemispherical glass bowls rotate around a horizontal axis driven by a pedal. By putting wet fingers on the bowls as they turn they excite the glass into lovely ethereal tones. The verrophone consists of chromatic glass tubes arranged vertically like the resonator tubes of mallet instruments. The glass tubes are rubbed with moistened fingers to create its unique sound. The musical glasses are filled with varying amounts of water and rubbed with moistened fingers, too, but their sound is much more delicate and shimmering compared to the verrophone. The glass instruments are rounded out by bottles that are blown with different techniques, including flutter tongue.
Stone InstrumentsThe sounding stone bars of the lithophone are made of basalt, granite, marble and other minerals. Lithophones were first introduced to the orchestra by Carl Orff (1895–1982) in his Greek drama “Antigone.” The Grand Lithophone is a unique instrument that looks like a marimba and has a tonal range of almost five octaves. Due to the resonance tubes, the tonal possibilities range from extremely soft, full and dark tones to a hard and bright timbre.
Metal InstrumentsThe metal category includes steel rails struck with a steel hammer, thunder sheets in various sizes and playing techniques, crotales and a set of Japanese singing bowls. The series of tam-tams includes instruments with different diameters, ranging from 85 cm to the 200 cm XXL tam-tam. The latter was struck with metal rods, cardboard and jigsaw blades, hit and rubbed with chains, and manhandled with fly swatters, an egg cutter, and even a massaging rod.
The collection is rounded off by a series of exotic percussion instruments such as ocean drums, spring drums, cuícas, waldteufel as well as bull roarer and lion’s roar.
- Rare and unique instruments from VI Elements Collection
- Expanded with more extraordinary instruments
- Archaic sounds, from ethereal shimmers to thunderous strikes
- Perfect, out-of-the-box sound powered by Vienna Synchron Player
Call or click to download today.
SYNCHRON-ized Elements (Crossgrade from VI Elements Standard Library) (Download) Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- Hard drive for sample content: 7200 rpm or faster (SSD recommended)
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- AU/VST/AAX Native compatible host (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- 12.6 GB free hard drive space
- (Other configurations may work but are not actively supported)
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 16 GB RAM
- 88 key master keyboard
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.