- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Vienna Ensemble Pro 6
- Write a Review
- H99535 000000000 H99535000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 has become the definitive cross-platform network solution in studios and production facilities around the world. This mixing an...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Cross-platform MIDI software with a free 9GB Grand Orchestra sample pack.
Vienna Ensemble Pro 6 has become the definitive cross-platform network solution in studios and production facilities around the world. This mixing and hosting application enables you to set up a multiple computer network with both Macs and PCs without the need for extra MIDI and audio interfaces – all you need is a simple Ethernet cable. Even when you’re using only one computer, Vienna Ensemble Pro improves your work-flow dramatically, with unique functions such as “Preserve” that keeps all your plug-ins and samples loaded while switching from one project to another – a huge time saver!
Of course Vienna Ensemble Pro supports Vienna Instruments, but you may also integrate all of your third-party 64-bit and 32-bit VST/AU instruments and effects plug-ins (such as Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, Waves, you name it) and mix them in stereo and surround (up to 7.1), with full parameter automation and optional one-click integration with Vienna MIR Pro. What’s more, with the included Epic Orchestra Sample Pack you get a powerful all-in-one production tool to get you started right away.
Epic Orchestra Pack
Vienna Ensemble PRO comes with Epic Orchestra*, a free 9 GB grand orchestra bonus library with a selection of Vienna’s most popular instruments, making it the ideal all-in-one production tool. To use Epic Orchestra, please install the Vienna Instruments Sample Player Software. Import the Epic Orchestra Demo MIDI file into your sequencer, load the corresponding Vienna Ensemble PRO project (viframe), and you get a perfect, well-balanced mix that will also be a great starting point for your own arrangements!
- Retina (HiDPI) graphics support on both Mac and PCs
- Improved organization with one common window for all instances
- New Frozen/Disabled channels allow unloading of plug-in resources
- Intelligent auto-save functionality – Easily recover projects in the event of a crash
- Easily organize channels with color-coded VCA folders
- VST hosting on the Mac, allowing for full compatibility with Windows
- 70% less CPU usage for all internal Vienna Ensemble Pro calculations
- Rewritten user interface code resulting in 80% less CPU usage for graphics
- Redesigned, resizable plug-in window and Audio/Event Input Plug-in
- Faster connection/disconnection times when switching between projects
- Mixer Interface Customization allows turning on or off sections in the mixer to suit your needs
- Miniature view – Channel strips can now be further collapsed
- Faster plug-in scanning
Enjoy all the improvements in Vienna Pro 6!
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Working Gigabit connection between master and slave computer(s). Also works on a one-computer setup.
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/VST3/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
- 2002 - 2013 Vienna Symphonic Library GmbH. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Service | Terms of License