- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Vienna Imperial Software Download
- Write a Review
- H95461 000000000 H95461000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new VIENNA IMPERIAL virtual grand piano is a class of its own. The venerable B¶sendorfer Imperial 290-755 that the Vienna Instruments team hosted...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality piano sample.
The new VIENNA IMPERIAL virtual grand piano is a class of its own. The venerable B¶sendorfer Imperial 290-755 that the Vienna Instruments team hosted at the Silent Stage for two months was equipped with the famed piano manufacturer's CEUS technology, which allowed for the most precise and by far most extensive piano sample recordings ever conducted in the history of music technology. 1,200 recorded samples per key represent a magnitude of sampling detail that has been unthinkable up to now.
The innovative implementation of meticulously recorded pedal-up and pedal-down notes in up to 100 velocities, comprehensive sympathetic resonances, and multiple release samples make the Vienna Imperial quite honestly the most realistic sampled piano ever created.
No less importantly, the Vienna Imperial is so easy to use.
The Basic View of the user interface lets you choose between three recording positions (close, player, and audience).
The Advanced View gives you quick and easy access to more control options such as convolution reverb, EQ, pedal noises, sympathetic resonances, stereo width, MIDI sensitivity and more. But don't get fooled by the slick interface - under the hood is a new proprietary piano engine that has been specifically designed to drive this massive amount of sample data and processing power. And when all is said and done, it boils down to how it sounds. The "Passion of the Grand" has never been more real.
- Up to 100 velocities per key, 1,200 recorded samples per key
- Audience, player, and close microphone recording positions
- Powerful proprietary piano engine
- Multiple release samples for different note lengths (supports authentic staccato/staccatissimo performances)
- Repetition samples for pedal-sustained notes
- Sympathetic resonances for sustain pedal up and down positions
- Adjustable pedal noises
- Easy to use interface with unique velocity histogram
- Convolution reverb featuring three halls of the famous Vienna Konzerthaus
- Global Equalizer
- Per-Note Equalizer (New!)
- Adjustable volume settings per key (New!)
- Dynamic range control
- Lossless sample compression for using less hard disk space
- RAM Optimizer to unload unused samples out of RAM
- 24-bit/44.1kHz, stereo
Order today for an unprecedented piano sample.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard