- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Vienna MIR PRO 24 Software Download
- Write a Review
- H98054 000000000 H98054000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Vienna MIR PRO 24 is a special version of Vienna MIR PRO with a maximum of 24 instruments and ensembles that can be placed on its virtual stages. Apa...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Multi-impulse response convolution engine for Vienna RoomPacks (sold separately).
Vienna MIR PRO 24 is a special version of Vienna MIR PRO with a maximum of 24 instruments and ensembles that can be placed on its virtual stages. Apart from this limitation, Vienna MIR PRO 24 includes the full set of features and options of Vienna MIR PRO.
Vienna MIR PRO 24 is a network-capable mixing solution for Mac and PC, based on Multi Impulse Response convolution. It merges all parts of the creative process - composition, orchestration and mixing - into a single intuitive workflow. The software offers a holistic approach to the spatial modeling of virtual orchestras, allowing the user to interact with the players more like a conductor than an engineer. Its innovative multi-parameter Control Icon replaces conventional faders and pan pots and offers concise control for positioning each instrument on the virtual stage, changing its volume and stereo width, and even rotating it within a fluid three-dimensional environment.
Vienna MIR PRO 24 combines specific directional frequency profiles with reflectional information from every instrument, assembling all of the acoustic interactions into an accurate and satisfying recreation of musicians playing their instruments in place and in space. Vienna MIR PRO 24 is much more than just "a multi-sample" of a hall - and this is where it far surpasses any other convolution reverb available on the market. Vienna MIR PRO 24 is multi-source, multi-directional, multi-positional, and multi-format.
Vienna MIR PRO 24 comes as a dedicated plug-in in the formats AU, VST, AAX Native and RTAS, allowing you to run it directly in your favorite sequencer or DAW. Additionally, our cross-platform MIDI and audio LAN solution Vienna Ensemble PRO 5 allows for a comfortable one-click integration of Vienna MIR PRO 24.
*Please note that Vienna MIR PRO 24 does not include any RoomPacks. Please add one or more Vienna MIR RoomPacks to your order (sold separately).
*Vienna MIR PRO 24 comes with one license per purchase.
*Please make sure your system meets the following minimum requirements to use Vienna MIR PRO 24 (See specifications for more details)
For smaller projects (sessions with smaller track counts, and limited plug-in processing):
PC Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, with Windows 7 64-bit
Mac Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, OS X 10.6.8 or higher
12 GB RAM
For larger projects (sessions with larger track counts, and intensive plug-in processing):
PC Dual Intel Quad Core XEON 5520 or better, with Windows 7 64-bit
Mac Pro 8-Core Xeon 5520 "Gainstown" or better, with OS X 10.6.8 or higher
24 GB RAM
- Radical mixing concept
- High quality sound
- Spatial control
- Sensitivity to reflected sound
- Corresponding Vienna MIR RoomPack licenses required (sold separately)
Order today for greater orchestral realism than you imagined was possible.
- For smaller projects, e.g., users of the Vienna Special Editions:
- PC Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, with Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Intel i7-Quad CPU or better, OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- 12 GB RAM
- For larger projects:
- PC Dual Intel Quad Core XEON 5520 or better, with Windows 7 64-bit
- Mac Pro 8-Core Xeon 5520 "Gainstown" or better, with OS X 10.6.8 or higher
- 24 GB RAM
- Further requirements:
- DirectX 10-capable video card with support for OpenGL 2.1 (WIN 7)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host; also works stand-alone in combination with Vienna Ensemble PRO 5
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Vienna MIR RoomPack with dedicated impulse responses (sold separately)