- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Woodwinds I Full Library (Standard + Extended) Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H95819 000000000 H95819000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Woodwinds I Collection contains the four main wind instruments, flute, oboe, clarinet, and bassoon, as well as their corresponding ensemble forma...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
The full complement of VSL winds.
The Woodwinds I Collection contains the four main wind instruments, flute, oboe, clarinet, and bassoon, as well as their corresponding ensemble formations. Since the beginning of the Vienna Symphonic Library, first-rate musicians have been providing the sound and character of these wind instruments as soloists and ensemble leaders. Gisela Mashayekhi-Beer was the solo flutist of the Zurich Opera orchestra and taught at the Bruckner University Linz and at the Vienna Music University. Markus Deuter was (and is) first oboist of numerous German orchestras; he came to Vienna especially for the recordings of the French oboe. The clarinetist Daniel H¶rth, in spite of his youth, can look back at an international concert career with the Vienna Philharmonic, the Vienna Symphonic Orchestra, and others, and Martin Machovits, among other assignments, is solo bassoon player at the Vienna Radio Symphony Orchestra. This item contains both the Standard Set (26,624 samples) and the Ecxtended Set (75,340 samples), a total of 101,964 samples.
The solo instruments as well as the ensembles offer fast and slow Interval Performances in legato and marcato styles as well as Performance Trills. From the solo instruments, the flute and clarinet arpeggios (major, minor, and diminished broken chords in legato and staccato styles), the solo flute's mordents, and the French oboe's flutter tonguing particularly stand out. The slow legato repetitions of the solo flute are especially appealing. During the recordings of the French oboe we gave our utmost attention to capturing the lyrical and expressive vibrato.
Your purchase also entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
The Woodwinds I Full Library contains 62 GB of uncompressed sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 42 GB of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can't be separated due to structural database requirements.
- Interval Performances: legato, marcato; fast & slow
- Repetition Performances: legato, portato, staccato; crescendo & diminuendo
- Flute 1, clarinet - Performance Repetition upbeats
- Performance Trills
- Solo instruments - Grace Note Performances: minor 2nd to octave, up & down
- Solo instruments - runs: major, minor, chromatic, whole tone; up & down
- Flute 1, clarinet - arpeggios: major, minor, diminshed triads; legato & staccato; medium & fast
- Flute 1 - mordents: legato & staccato, 12 variations
- Clarinet - glissandos
- Short notes: staccato, short portato, long portato
- Long notes: sustains with various attacks and vibratos
- Dynamics: crescendo & diminuendo in various note lengths; fp, sfz, sffz, pfp
- Trills: half tone, whole tone; crescendo & diminuendo
- Solo instruments - flutter tonguing
- Ensembles - sustained three-note clusters
Every winds timbre you're likely to need. Order today for your music production and film-scoring projects.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 363.2 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard