- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Woodwinds II Full Library (Standard + Extended) Software Download
- Write a Review
- H95803 000000000 H95803000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Woodwinds II contains all of the instruments necessary for the realization of large orchestral instrumentations, such as a piccolo, a second flute an...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Massive woodwinds collection.
Woodwinds II contains all of the instruments necessary for the realization of large orchestral instrumentations, such as a piccolo, a second flute and an alto flute, a bass clarinet and a contrabassoon. To complete your woodwinds collection you will also find the small clarinet in Eb and two English horns, living up to the high standards professional composers have come to expect from our sampled instruments. This item is both the Standard Set (32,206 samples) and the Extended Set (76,241 samples), a total of 108,447 samples altogether.
Your purchase also entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
The Woodwinds II Full Library contains 67 GB of uncompressed sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 45 GB of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can't be separated due to structural database requirements.
- Interval Performances: legato, marcato; fast & slow
- Repetition Performances: legato, portato, staccato; crescendo & diminuendo
- Viennese oboe - Performance Repetition upbeats
- Performance Trills
- Grace Note Performances: minor 2nd to octave, up & down
- Runs: major, minor, chromatic, whole tone; up & down
- Piccolo, flutes - arpeggios: major, minor, diminshed triads; legato & staccato; medium & fast
- Piccolo, Viennese oboe - mordents: legato & staccato, 12 variations
- Single notes:
- Short notes: staccato, short portato, long portato
- Long notes: sustains with various attacks and vibratos
- Dynamics: crescendo & diminuendo in various note lengths; fp, sfz, sffz, pfp
- Trills: half tone, whole tone; crescendo & diminuendo
- Flutter tonguing
- Contrabassoon - FX techniques
All of the orchestral winds you will need for music production and film scoring.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 363.2 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard