- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vir2 Acoustic Legends HD Acoustic Guitar Collection
- Write a Review
- Product 702522
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With Acoustic Legends HD Acoustic Guitar Sample Library, you will find $40,000 of the finest acoustic guitars, sampled in glorious high definition 24...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A world-class collection of 24-bit, 96kHz sampled acoustic guitars.
With Acoustic Legends HD Acoustic Guitar Sample Library, you will find $40,000 of the finest acoustic guitars, sampled in glorious high definition 24-bit 96kHz stereo, now available in this premium three-DVD, 19 gigabyte collection from Vir2 Instruments. This broad collection of acoustic guitars is sampled in the finest detail in a variety of playing styles, including picked notes, finger picked notes, natural and artificial harmonics, harmonic chords, mutes, chords, release layers, and even fret noise sampled for each guitar.
Included in the sample library are several different steel string guitars, nylon strings, twelve strings, acoustic bass, as well as a bonus folder featuring mandolin, ukulele, and banjo. Acoustic Legends HD features the world's best guitars from McPherson, Taylor, Gibson, Martin, and other manufacturers.
Also included are numerous bonus patches of special effects, doubled guitars, and more. Acoustic Legends HD also features chord banks containing twelve different chord types in varying positions, with multiple velocity layers and multiple takes per layer, and with both up-strokes and down-strokes, making it simple to create fully authentic rhythm guitar parts. Experience legendary acoustic guitars, sampled in gorgeous detail and now available in one exquisite virtual instrument.
The onscreen interface allows for control over some of the most important aspects of the guitars' sound. The controls in the upper part of the interface offer access to audio outputs, MIDI channel input, polyphony, as well as standard solo, mute, tune, pan, and volume controls. Below that is an interface specifically designed for and tailored to the Acoustic Legends HD library. The configuration of these knobs varies slightly from instrument to instrument. The top row offers an optimized EQ module allowing you to use a low and/or high shelf, as well as a mid control. A standard reverb module is also offered, with level and size controls to customize the sound, as is a stereo width knob. Other knobs and displays vary by instrument. Instruments that utilize fret noise and release layers feature specific knobs allowing you to control their levels or switch them off entirely. Chord banks offer a capo knob, giving you an instant virtual capo over your rhythm guitar playing. Chord banks that utilize keyswitching also feature an on-screen display which show which chord layer is active at any given time. Acoustic Legends HD may be used multi-timbrally; multiple virtual instruments can be loaded at once and sequenced either independently or simultaneously depending on how the user sets up the MIDI channels.
- Gibson J200
- Gibson J45 Rosewood
- Gibson L130
- Hofner Nylon
- Langejan Nylon
- Lowden 025 Cedar Top
- Martin D35
- Martin DC1E
- McPherson MG 4.5
- Ode Style C Banjo
- Taylor 914
- Taylor 955 12-string
- Taylor AB-3 Acoustic Bass
- Vantage 12-string
Put these guitar to work in your mixes. Order today!
- Acoustic Legends HD is compatible with both Macintosh and Windows platforms and includes the standalone Kontakt Player 2 application as well as AudioUnit, VST, RTAS, and DXi plug-ins. All of these versions ship in the same box.
- The Macintosh version requires a G4 1.4gHz or faster, 512MB of RAM, a DVD drive, and OS 10.4.x or higher. Intel-powered Macs are supported via a free downloadable update. For optimum performance, Vir2 Instruments recommends a G5 or Intel-powered Mac, and a minimum of 1GB of RAM. The library requires 19GB of free hard drive space.
- The Windows version requires a processor speed of 1.4gHz or higher, 512MB of RAM, a DVD drive, and Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista 32-bit. For optimum performance, Vir2 Instruments recommends a minimum of 1GB of RAM. The library requires 19GB of free hard drive space.
- Acoustic Legends HD will run in standalone mode and is also compatible with every major sequencing package in the world, including but not limited to: Apple Logic and GarageBand, MOTU Digital Performer, Digidesign Pro Tools (TDM, LE, and M-Powered), Steinberg Cubase and Nuendo, Ableton Live, and more.