- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VocoPro Additional Transmitter for Silent Symphony
- Write a Review
- #L20278 000000001 L20278000000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SilentSymphony-Transmitter is an additional wireless transmitter that could be purchased for the SilentSymphony wireless headphone system. This trans...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A transmitter for the SilentSymphony wireless headphone system.
SilentSymphony-Transmitter is an additional wireless transmitter that could be purchased for the SilentSymphony wireless headphone system. This transmitter must be used with SilentSymphony-Headphone receivers.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Operates in the 900MHz, clear of TV station interference
- Broadcast audio to an unlimited number of wireless headphone sets
- Use up to 3 transmitters simultaneously
- Internal battery for remote use
- Transmission power level toggle (High/Low)
- Available stereo RCA audio input
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear