- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VocoPro DVD Duet Karaoke System
- Write a Review
- #240230 000000000 240230000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The multiformat VocoPro DVD Duet Karaoke System is just what you need today with so many different disc formats available. VocoPro has combined the D...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile multiformat player from the karaoke kings.
The multiformat VocoPro DVD Duet Karaoke System is just what you need today with so many different disc formats available. VocoPro has combined the Duet, their best-sounding and best-selling 80W semi-pro system with their popular multiformat player, resulting in the new DVD-DUET. It's able to play almost any disc format. You'll be able to sing along with your collection of CD+G and VCD Karaoke CDs, MP3 compilations, or output DVDs to a video monitor. You can even do a slideshow of JPEG photos.
The top quality DVD drive is so shock-resistant that the DVD-DUET can be played in moving cars, RVs, planes, and boats (110 or 240V AC adapter required) without skipping! As always, there is a 12-step Digital Key Controller, which changes the key of background music from any disc to match the natural range of your voice so you can sound like the pros. The 5-band graphic equalizer enables you to fine tune the tone to fit anyone's taste.
There are 2 professional mics and 2 microphone inputs included, each with separate volume controls. So you can sing duets with a perfect mix. The dual cassette deck makes recording your performances or dubbing from one deck to the other simple, and you can use the cassettes, AM/FM tuner, and disc player just like any stereo system.
The 4 - 2-way speakers provide a quality stereo sound big enough for most karaoke parties, but VocoPro left you room for expansion, too. Want more power for your party? Just use the pre-out jacks to connect to an external system and rock the house with all the features of the Duet. All you need is the passion for karaoke and a television to get started.
- Shock-resistant multiformat player supports DVD/CD+G/VCD/MP3/PHOTO-CD/ HDCD/CDR/CDRW
- Video Output for Connection to TV
- 12-step Digital Key Controller raises the key of the music in half-step increments without changing the tempo to facilitate perfect pitch for every performance (disc player only)
- Outputs lyrics or DVD movies to any TV monitor with easy connection (RF modulator required for TVs without video connection)
- Dual Cassette Deck plays standard and Karaoke cassettes, records your mix or allows dubbing from one deck to the other
- 2 microphone inputs with separate volume controls and professional quality Digital Echo
- 5-band Graphic Equalizer for precise tone control
- AM/FM Stereo Tuner
- 4 - 2-way speakers with 40W + 40W maximum power output
- Pre-out jacks enable connection to external sound system
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.