- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VocoPro Optional Headset Bodypack for the UHF-5900 Wireless Microphone Systems
- J46738 000000000 J46738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This UHF-5900-BP wireless headset microphone and bodypack transmitter from VocoPro is specifically designed as an optional headset microphone for use...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Utilizes FCC-compliant 600MHz range.
This UHF-5900-BP wireless headset microphone and bodypack transmitter from VocoPro is specifically designed as an optional headset microphone for use with UHF-5900 wireless microphone systems. If standard handheld wireless microphones aren't meeting your needs and you're looking to expand the versatility of your existing UHF-5900 system, this is the perfect solution. Thanks to its low-profile bodypack and comfortable, lightweight and discreet headset microphone, you'll forget you're even wearing a mic, and others will hardly notice you're wearing it. The headset's flexible mic neck lets you adjust its positioning so you get the perfect fit dialed in, every time you wear it. A convenient, durable metal clip on the bodypack secures it into place for worry-free use, while its illuminated front panel clearly displays key information like channel, lock status and battery level. In order to prevent accidental muting or channel switching while its in use, the bodypack features a control lock function.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Utilizes 600MHz range
- Designed for use with UHF-5900 wireless systems
- FCC compliant
- Flexible microphone neck
- Illuminated front panel on bodypack
Order now for reliable wireless freedom.
- Uses FCC Compliant 600MHz Range
- Flexible mic neck
- Durable metal belt clip
- Control lock prevents accidental mute/power button use
- Illuminating information screen shows channel, lock, and battery status
- 3 ft. (91cm) headset cable snaps in for secure use
- Uses two AA batteries (not included)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.