- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waldorf Nave Advanced WaveTable Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Product J42586
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nave sound engine includes two novel wavetable oscillators with sonic possibilities way beyond the scope of conventional wavetable synthesis. Whi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Next generation Wavetable Synthesis for iOS.
The Nave sound engine includes two novel wavetable oscillators with sonic possibilities way beyond the scope of conventional wavetable synthesis. While the spectrum of a sound can be transposed independently of its pitch, the waves can be rendered from perfectly periodic to very noisy and anywhere in between. Especially sounds with an accent on formants can be produced easily, which made us integrate a speech synthesizer for the easy creation of wavetables, enabling Nave to talk and sing.
Nave comes complete with over 500 presets from highly acclaimed sound designers like Richard Devine, Sacha Dikiciyan (of Sonic Mayhem fame), Laurence Rapaccioli (Arksun), David Boldini (7 Skies), and Fletcher Kaufman (Sunsine Audio), amongst many others. All seriously showcase the depth and diversity of this impressive and inspirational iOS synthesizer — so much so, in fact, that Richard Devine was suitably moved to create no fewer than 95 presets alone, all of which are included in Nave.
The clearly structured GUI invites both beginners and advanced users alike to experiment both sonically and musically while the hosting iPad’s generous display helps make wavetable creation and editing a blast. Besides integrated speech synthesis, wavetables can also be formed from analyzing audio files. Furthermore, stretching, rotating, and shifting in the spectral domain allows wavetables to be refined or distorted. Several 3D views in the fullscreen wavetable edit page make editing easy and visually appealing. All factory wavetables from Microwave, Wave and Blofeld are included, complemented by new ones that make extensive use of the enhanced possibilities.
- Two independent advanced Wavetable Oscillators
- Osc module with up to 8 oscillator Überosc, shapes sawtooth, triangle, PWM, white or pink noise
- Two Ring Modulators
- Multimode Filter with LP,BP and HP, each either 12 dB or 24 dB
- 3 Envelopes, 2 LFO. 10 Modulation Matrix Entries
- Drive with adjustable curve, depth and position
- Keyboard with adjustable size, scrolling and glissando modes
- Blades with musical scales and optional chord mode
- Polyphonic X/Y finger modulation on keyboard and blades
- Modulation Wheel and Pitch Bender
- Up to three X/Y Control Pads
- Four Track Recorder with clip based editing
- Core MIDI in/out support
- MIDI device manager for external hardware and virtual connections
- Sync to MIDI Clock or WIST
- MIDI Learn
- Audiobus compatible
- Background Audio
- Polyphonic Unisono
- Speech Synthesizer for Wavetables
- 3D Wavetable Editing
- Generation of Wavetables from external audio files
- BeatMaker & Sonoma Audio Copy / Paste Support
- Patch Management with unlimited user banks and categories
- Import / Export audio and sound patches from iTunes
- System Requirements:
Call or click to order today!