- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wave Arts MR Click Software Download
- Write a Review
- H97874 000000000 H97874000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MR Click combines click and crackle filtering for cleanup of phonograph recordings or other impulsive contamination. MR Click has separate processors...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Click and crackle filter for vinyl or digital sources.
MR Click combines click and crackle filtering for cleanup of phonograph recordings or other impulsive contamination. MR Click has separate processors for clicks and crackles because of the different nature of the contaminants. Wave Arts' defines the term "click" to mean a large disturbance, such as caused by a phonograph scratch or a splice in a digital signal. The click processor automatically detects clicks and reconstructs the audio signal in the neighborhood of the click to eliminate it. Wave Arts' defines the term "crackle" to mean the high frequency scratchiness you get from dust or wear in the grooves of a phonograph. The crackle processor automatically detects crackle and eliminates it by smoothing the signal in the neighborhood of the crackle event. The crackle processor also contains an onset detector that will inhibit de-crackling the onset of events like snare hits or cymbal crashes.
MR Click has a scrolling time display that shows all the click and crackle events detected, so you can easily adjust the detection thresholds. There is also a monitor feature to hear the removed clicks and crackles.
- Separate algorithms optimized for click and crackle processing
- Sophisticated detection algorithms for clicks and crackle focus processing on contaminating events
- Onset detection allows crackle processing to bypass onset events, keeping attacks bright
- Monitoring feature for hearing eliminated clicks and crackle
- Comprehensive stereo display of signal level, clicks, crackle, and onset events
- Latency compensation via compatible hosts
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Mono or stereo
Remove unwanted clicks and crackle with MR Click. Download today.
- OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
- A host program that supports the AU, MAS, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
- Audio Units and VST - 32 and 64-bit Intel Mac.
- MAS and RTAS - 32-bit Universal Binary (Intel and PowerPC).
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- A host program that supports the DirectX, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.