- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wave Arts MR Gate Software Download
- Write a Review
- H97870 000000000 H97870000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
MR Gate is a full featured expander/gate that can be used to gate noise during quiet sections. It's a very comprehensive gate implementation with adj...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Quick and simple background attenuation.
MR Gate is a full featured expander/gate that can be used to gate noise during quiet sections. It's a very comprehensive gate implementation with adjustable lookahead, variable ratio, attack and decay times, etc. In addition, it has a scrolling time display that shows the level of the input signal and the gate attenuation, very handy for setting up the parameters. Also, it has a monitor feature that lets you hear the gated signal which is kind of cool for listening to the background without the foreground.
- Gate with threshold, ratio, attack and release times
- Adjustable lookahead
- Comprehensive metering
- Dynamic display shows recent history of input and gain levels
- Monitor allows you to hear gated signal
- Latency compensation via compatible hosts
- Up to 192 kHz samping rate
- Mono or stereo
Remove extra noise from your recorded tracks, download MR Gate today.
- OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
- A host program that supports the AU, MAS, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
- Audio Units and VST - 32 and 64-bit Intel Mac.
- MAS and RTAS - 32-bit Universal Binary (Intel and PowerPC).
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- A host program that supports the DirectX, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.