- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
WaveDNA Liquid Rhythm Intro Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05572 000000000 J05572000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Liquid Rhythm is a fast and easy way to develop musical ideas by instantly inserting and swapping bar-long rhythm patterns onto individual tracks. By...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Powerful MIDI sequencing and editing tools.
Liquid Rhythm is a fast and easy way to develop musical ideas by instantly inserting and swapping bar-long rhythm patterns onto individual tracks. By accessing Liquid Rhythm's vast library of patterns, loops and kits, you can quickly construct beat ideas and rhythmic patterns for fast musical inspiration. Liquid Rhythm also features a tight integration with Ableton Live 9 and Max for Live so you can import your MIDI patterns directly as Ableton Live Clips.
This is the Intro Version of Liquid Rhythm and is the ideal choice for users who want straightforward and introductory tools to build rhythmic patterns.
Ableton Live Clips Plugin
Liquid Rhythm features an exciting new seamless integration system for Ableton Live users working with Ableton Live clips.
Adjust the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously according to the Music Molecule's colour-coded accent patterns.
BeatBuilder: Barform List
Build beats from palettes of rhythm patterns. Rapidly populate an unlimited number of bars with the your beat of choice.
BeatBuilder: BeatForm Sequencer
Create patterns using individual notes or clusters of notes. Instantly switch to a shuffle, double-time, or half-time feel.
An intelligent algorithm that highlights the most commonly occurring patterns for the instrument you are working on.
Ditch the piano roll - now you can edit MIDI notes directly in the Arranger panel. Music Molecules are updated in real-time around your note edits.
Start producing immediately with our library of percussive samples, drum kits, and loops, or import custom samples and download extra kits.
The Music Molecule
Create and manipulate music like never before using WaveDNA's new revolutionary representation of MIDI.
Integrate Liquid Rhythm directly into many different kinds of workflows by running it as a plugin or standalone.
Embedded Help Videos
Quickly learn about features without leaving your Liquid Rhythm session. Stay in the zone!
- Develop musical ideas by instantly inserting and swapping MIDI patterns
- Create beats fast by painting groups of notes directly onto the arranger
- Humanize the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously
- Generate musically-informed rhythm patterns from a customizable palette
- Create tom fills and multi-instrument percussion patterns
- Integrate Liquid Rhythm into your workflow as VST, AU or RTAS plugin
Order Liquid Rhythm today and add a spark of creativity to your next production.
- Mac: Intel machine running OS X 10.6.0 or later, and 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB). Java version 1.6 or better. 1GB hard disk space.
- Windows: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 machine and 2 GB RAM (recommended 4 GB). Java version 1.6 or better. An ASIO-compatible sound card recommended for optimal audio performance. 1GB hard disk space.
- MaxForLive Clips plugin: Max 6.1.6. Note: When you update your version of Max, you must reinstall Liquid Rhythm for the Clips Max plugin to work.
- Please note that this is not a mobile application.