- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waves Dorrough Stereo Native/TDM/SG
- Write a Review
- H68870 000001000 H68870000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is the Waves Digital Download version. We process digital download orders as quickly as possible. You'll receive your authorization code and dow...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Models of Dorrough's most popular loudness meters.
This is the Waves Digital Download version. We process digital download orders as quickly as possible. You'll receive your authorization code and download link by email (may take up to 24 hours).
The Waves Dorrough Stereo Meter Collection TDM features models of Dorrough's most popular loudness meters: 280D/240D, 380D/340D, and 40AES/EBU. Developed in association with Dorrough Electronics, they provide precision loudness monitoring for every conceivable audio scenario. As Input Meters to attain optimal recording levels, as Group/Auxiliary Meters to achieve optimal group loudness, or as Master Output meters, the Waves Dorrough Meters do it all.
- Superfast Peak Response
- Sum and Difference Energies for Optimal Stereo-to-Mono Compatibility
- Left/Right Phase Correlation
- Displays Number of Overs
- Peak and Average Level Relations
- Three Selectable Styles: Horizontal (280D/240D), Vertical (380D/340D), and Arc (40AES/EBU)
- Three Selectable Sizes: Extra Large, Large, and Small
- Selectable Reference Levels
- Switch Between Display Sizes and Styles with the Click of a Mouse
- 40dB Scale in 1 dB steps
- Mono & Stereo Components
Why wait for a box? Order today.
- 24-bit resolution/96kHz
- Mac PPC/Intel
- Protools HD required