- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waves Eddie Kramer Bass Channel Native/SG Software Download
- Write a Review
- J04187 000000000 J04187000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Waves Signature Series is an exclusive line of application-specific audio processors, created in collaboration with the world’s top produce...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Bass enhancement plug-in for SoundGrid.
The Waves Signature Series is an exclusive line of application-specific audio processors, created in collaboration with the world’s top producers, engineers, and mixing engineers. Every Signature Series plug-in has been precision-crafted to capture the artist’s distinct sound and production style. For experienced and aspiring audio professionals alike, the Waves Signature Series allows you to dial up the sound you’re looking for quickly, without interrupting the creative flow.
This plug-in version was designed to be used with SoundGrid, an Audio-over-Ethernet networking and processing technology developed by Waves. SoundGrid provides extremely low latency, high channel-count Waves audio processing using standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks for live sound and other real-time professional audio applications. Real-time audio processing is performed on standard Intel-based plugin servers, running a Waves-customized real-time version of Linux. For live sound, broadcast, post production, and more, SoundGrid is a powerful, cost-effective, all-in-one audio networking and processing solution.
Eddie Kramer on the Bass Channel: œThe idea behind the Eddie Kramer Bass Channel was to create a fat bass sound with a lot of presence, that cuts through without being overbearing. In general, the low-mid frequencies are accentuated, so it really pops on radio mixes. That way, you can always hear it clearly, even at low volumes on small speakers. The Bass Channel comes in two flavors: Bass1, which is less compressed, for a more dynamic sound that has room to breathe, and Bass2, a more aggressive sound with increased compression.
- All-in-one multi-effect bass plug-in
- Created in collaboration with producer / engineer Eddie Kramer
- The classic rock sound of the '60s and '70s “ at your fingertips
- Extremely low latency platform for Waves SoundGrid-compatible plugins
- Runs on standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks
- Uses standard computers, switches, and servers
- Integrates with analog and digital mixing consoles
- Provides a complete Redundancy & Recovery system
- Comprises network infrastructure for sound installations
Put the sound of this master engineer to work in your mix.