- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waves JJP Bass Native/SG Software Download
- J04202 000000000 J04202000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This plug-in version was designed to be used with SoundGrid, an Audio-over-Ethernet networking and processing technology developed by Waves. SoundGri...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Bass enhancement plug-in for SoundGrid.
This plug-in version was designed to be used with SoundGrid, an Audio-over-Ethernet networking and processing technology developed by Waves. SoundGrid provides extremely low latency, high channel-count Waves audio processing using standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks for live sound and other real-time professional audio applications. Real-time audio processing is performed on standard Intel-based plugin servers, running a Waves-customized real-time version of Linux. For live sound, broadcast, post production, and more, SoundGrid is a powerful, cost-effective, all-in-one audio networking and processing solution.
Jack Joseph Puig on JJP Bass: œEvery track is different. And every bass track is different. Sometimes you want just a great bottom; other times you want something with more mid-range that cuts through a mix. You may want to give it a bit of distortion, give it an edge. Or youll want to shape the sound with some nice bell EQs, use some compression and gate to lock it with the kick drum. I could even see someone using this plugin on the drums of a hip hop track as a sub enhancer, to give it some attitude. JJP Bass is a plugin that could be used in any situation.
- All-in-one multi-effect plugin for bass
- Created in collaboration with producer / mixer Jack Joseph Puig
- JJP's Grammy award-winning sound
- Extremely low latency platform for Waves SoundGrid-compatible plugins
- Runs on standard Intel CPUs and 1Gbps Ethernet networks
- Uses standard computers, switches, and servers
- Integrates with analog and digital mixing consoles
- Provides a complete Redundancy & Recovery system
- Comprises network infrastructure for sound installations
Put the sound of a master to work for you.