- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waves LoAir Native/TDM/SG Software Download
- Write a Review
- H88470 000000000 H88470000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There's low end, and there's rumble. Waves LoAir is all about the rumble. For years, sound design and post production professionals have been waiting...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Get ready to rumble.
There's low end, and there's rumble. Waves LoAir is all about the rumble. For years, sound design and post production professionals have been waiting for a subharmonic synthesizer plugin that delivers the earthshaking sound of hardware. The wait is over.
More than just a subharmonic generator, LoAir features adjustable frequency and low-pass filter controls to shape your ultra low-end. Plus, it's the only subharmonic plugin available which lets you process polyphonic content, as well as create an LFE track from stereo or 5.0 sources.
Frequency controls the cutoff frequency of the low pass filter.
LoAir controls the volume level of the generated pitch.
Direct controls the level of the direct unprocessed signal.
Output Meter displays the LFE output levels.
Direct Signal Filter determines if the direct signal is filtered or not.
Align delays the direct signal to synchronize it with the generated pitch.
Output controls the overall output level. (Mono & Stereo components only)
LFE Output controls the level of the LFE Output. (5.0 & 5.1 components only)
Feed Section (5.0 & 5.1 Components only)
L/R controls the amount of Left & Right channel content fed to the pitch engine.
C controls the amount of Center channel content fed to the pitch engine.
Ls/Rs controls the amount of Left Surround & Right Surround channel content fed to the pitch engine.
LFE (5.1 only) controls the amount of LFE channel content fed to the pitch engine.
- Add weight, drama, and depth
- Enhance existing subharmonics
- Processes polyphonic source material
- Full session recall, full automation
- Mono, Stereo, 5.0-to-5.1, and 5.1-to-5.1 components
- Up to 24bit, 192kHz resolution
- Supports TDM, RTAS, Audio Suite, VST, AU
- PC and Mac compatible
Proof that Rumblestiltskin is not a fairy tale. Order today.
- This version only works with TDM systems
- Platform: PC
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz /
- AMD Athlon 64 or equivalent RAM 4 GB 4 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Screen Resolution 1024x768 32-bit
- Platform: Mac
- Processor: Core Duo 2.3Ghz
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- Operating System: 10.6.8 - 10.8