- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waves PRS SuperModels Guitar Amp Modeling Plug-in
- Write a Review
- #L21575 000000000 L21575000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Created in collaboration with Paul Reed Smith, the PRS SuperModels plugin meticulously models three high-end PRS guitar amps – PRS Archon, PRS Dallas...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Get the PRS sound right inside your DAW.
Created in collaboration with Paul Reed Smith, the PRS SuperModels plugin meticulously models three high-end PRS guitar amps – PRS Archon, PRS Dallas, and PRS Blue Sierrra/V9. From tubes to circuitry, every component of each plugin was modeled in detail from the original amps using Waves' Precision Analog Component technology, based on the full schematics provided by Paul Reed Smith.
PRS SuperModels comes with eight speaker cabinet IRs recorded by Paul Reed Smith at his studio using his proven mics and recording techniques. You can also add any of your preferred third-party IRs. You can load up to two IRs at a time; the plugin's smart Phase Fix and Time Fix controls will auto-correct any phase or latency differences between the two IRs.
Each amp has three extra features not included in the hardware amps: a tone-shaping boost, great for when you need that extra "push" normally provided by a boost pedal; a tuner for standard as well as extended-range guitars; and a smart noise gate that gates at the output based on the input. The PRS SuperModels plugin also comes with exclusive artist presets from Devin Townsend, Megadeth producer Chris Rakestraw, and other top pro guitar players and producers.
With three boutique amplifiers to choose from, The PRS SuperModels plugin delivers the precise sound and feel of the original amps, coupled with the flexibility and modularity of digital audio software and places countless tone options at your fingertips. Whether you are playing rock, jazz, country, metal, blues or any other genre, this exquisite amp plug-in suite will cover all your guitar-playing needs.
- Detailed modeling of three top-of-the-line PRS amplifiers: Archon, Dallas, Blue Sierra/V9
- Created in collaboration with Paul Reed Smith
- Artist presets by Devin Townsend, Megadeth producer Chris Rakestraw and more
- Eight speaker cabinet IRs with automatic IR browser
- Add any third-party speaker cabinet IRs (up to two simultaneously)
- Smart Mix, Phase Fix & Time Fix controls for perfectly matching any two cabinets
- Exceptional integrated noise gate to filter out amp noise and hiss
- Auto-gain control for maximum performance
- Unique tone-shaping boost not featured in the hardware amps
- Digital tuner sensitive to standard and extended-range guitars
- Use as a plug-in in your DAW or as a standalone application
- Designed for studio, home and live playing (with laptop and audio interface)
- SoundGrid-compatible for ultra-low-latency performance
Download your copy of PRS SuperModels today!