- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waves Scheps Omni Channel
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50682 000000000 L50682000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Designed with Grammy-winning mixer Andrew Scheps (Adele, Jay Z, Metallica), this flexible channel strip delivers Andrew’s time-tested combinations of...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Full-featured channel strip plug-in designed with legendary mix engineer Andrew Scheps.
Designed with Grammy-winning mixer Andrew Scheps (Adele, Jay Z, Metallica), this flexible channel strip delivers Andrew’s time-tested combinations of compression, EQ, saturation colors and more – all crafted to work together beautifully and cohesively. Channel strips are the mixing world’s most efficient tools, providing all your basic processing – EQ, compression, gating, and often more – in one modular, easy-to-manage unit. Mixers choosing which channel strip to work with often face a dilemma, however: Channel strip plug-ins based on vintage mixing consoles can sound amazing, but tend to tie you down to a very specific and limited sonic color.
Modular channel strip plug-ins let you mix and match diverse processors with flexibility, but the different processors might not work together cohesively and won’t necessarily interact as a true channel strip. Scheps Omni Channel gives you the best of both worlds. Through years of mixing diverse music genres, Andrew Scheps has perfected certain combinations of go-to processors—some based on classic hardware units, some being innovative modules developed from scratch—each with its own unique character. They are all now provided to you in one flexible yet fully cohesive channel strip plugin. Scheps Omni Channel features five modules that you can use in any order you like.
For live sound, Sheps Omni Channel offers zero latency and full discrete control over each stereo channel. Select controls of the compressor, EQ and filters are mapped conveniently to the eMotion LV1 live mixing console, serving as the console’s channel strip. Finally, you get a set of ‘Focus’ presets, created for different sources, which highlight the most important controls you should be focusing on to achieve your current task. No matter what musical genre you are working with, Scheps Omni Channel will help you stay focused while you mix, quickly audition sonic characters with just a few clicks, customize your signal flow easily in one interface, and be confident that the sounds you fashion ‘sit’ together beautifully and cohesively.
- Designed with Grammy-winning mixer Andrew Scheps (Adele, Jay Z, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers)
- Flexible channel strip plug-in based on Andrew’s tried and tested processing combinations
- Pre, compression, EQ and gating modules, each with diverse options for sonic flexibility
- DS² module: so much more than a de-esser, with 2 full-range bands and 4 filter types
- Insert slot: Load an extra Waves plugin anywhere in the channel strip
- Drag and drop any module anywhere in the channel strip
- Internal MS/Duo/Stereo routing per module
- The stereo component provides full discrete control over each channel
- Flexible shaping of internal or external sidechain input
- Zero latency
- ‘Focus’ presets designed by Andrew to focus you on what’s important
- Artist presets by Tony Visconti, Billy Bush, Ken ‘Pooch’ Van Druten & more
Call or click to order today!