- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Waves TRACT System Calibration + Smaart Di v2
- Write a Review
- L30025 000000000 L30025000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Get any sound system balanced and ready for mixing, quickly and easily. This bundle includes the TRACT plug-in and Rational Acoustics’ Smaart Di v2 a...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
The perfect plug-in combo for perfectly balanced sound systems.
Get any sound system balanced and ready for mixing, quickly and easily. This bundle includes the TRACT plug-in and Rational Acoustics’ Smaart Di v2 audio analysis software: the essential tools you need to accurately EQ and time-align your sound system. Since all sound systems behave differently in each environment, you need to calibrate your system before mixing; in a live setting, this is known as tuning the PA. However, access to a venue’s system processors is often limited and there’s limited time before sound check. On these occasions especially, TRACT will be invaluable.
The TRACT plug-in calculates a corrective FIR EQ curve and time alignment corrections to calibrate your system, using data measured by Smaart Di v2 or Smaart v8. The plugin lets you take and merge up to 8 measurement snapshots of your system, create a reference curve as the basis for EQ corrections, and quickly generate a corrective FIR EQ curve. Once the FIR EQ is created, you can manipulate its frequency and amplitude ranges, as well as supplement it with 8 bands of IIR EQ filters.
This bundle also includes Rational Acoustics’ industry-standard Smaart Di v2 audio analysis software. Smaart Di v2 features a dual-channel iteration of Smaart’s trusted Spectrum and Transfer Function engines, relied upon by audio professionals around the world. TRACT’s minimal phase FIR component runs at very low latency and with low phase distortion, and includes a linear-phase FIR component. You can use it live with any console (via Waves MultiRack), with the eMotion LV1 live mixer, or you can run it within any major DAW.
- All-in-one software solution to quickly tune a sound system
- Includes TRACT EQ auto-correction/time-alignment tool and Smaart Di v2 audio analysis software
- Designed for live and studio use
- TRACT runs in MultiRack, eMotion LV1, or any major DAW
- Create a corrective FIR EQ curve to balance your system’s EQ
- Capture and merge up to 8 snapshots of measured response signals
- TRACT includes minimal-phase FIR and linear-phase FIR components
- 8 bands of industry-standard IIR EQ filters
- Easily calculate and add delay to time-align a sound system
- Sub zoom gives you a closer look at the crossover point while phase-aligning subs
- TRACT can be used on its own as a high-quality 8-band equalizer
A well-balanced foundation for happy mixing!