- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
WESTONE UM Pro 30 Gen 2 In-Ear Monitors
- Write a Review
- #J53593 000000000 J53593000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Individually handcrafted in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the UM Pro 30’s superior build quality and sound signature are unmatched. Tuned for performin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Three-way crossover and three balanced armature drivers.
Individually handcrafted in Colorado Springs, Colorado, the UM Pro 30’s superior build quality and sound signature are unmatched. Tuned for performing artists, the three-way crossover is matched to individual low, mid, and high frequency drivers to make your mix smooth and balanced across all frequencies. The EPIC replaceable cable with Up-and-Over cable routing helps prevent microphonics and keeps your earphones securely in place.
Westone Custom-Fit Technology
Fifty years of experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece that delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic sound transfer.
Westone’s balanced armature drivers are more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, Westone monitors offer enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
High-strength, ultra-low resistance tensile wire design with aramid fiber.
Designed & Assembled in the USA
Meticulously built by a staff of dedicated artisans and lab techs based in the USA, Westone’s products exhibit a level of craftsmanship that truly embodies America’s rich history of handmade artistry.
- Ear coupling: In-ear
- Primary application: Live stage monitor
- Secondary application: Listening for pleasure
- Frequency response (TX): 20Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 124 dB
- Driver size: 3-way balanced with xover
- Noise cancelling: N/A
- Cable type: Replaceable straight
- Length: 50 in.
Order today for a superior stage monitoring solution.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.