- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
WESTONE UM1 In-Ear Monitors in Blue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18472 000000000 L18472000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new Westone UM1 in-ear monitors use a specially-tuned proprietary, balanced-armature driver to broadcast extraordinary detail and clarity. T...Click To Read More About This Product
Single-driver, in-ear monitors with removable MMCX Audio Cable.
The new Westone UM1 in-ear monitors use a specially-tuned proprietary, balanced-armature driver to broadcast extraordinary detail and clarity. The full-range balanced-armature driver delivers a dynamic and articulate soundstage, with all the detail and clarity musicians have come to expect from a professional in-ear monitor, all at a price that is accessible to aspiring musicians and music lovers alike.
The Westone UM1 incorporates all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed in over 60 years of designing and manufacturing products for the human ear. The compact, low-profile, ergonomic design is comfortable and can be worn for hours and hours. Westone’s proprietary silicone and comfort foam ear-tips are provided in 5 different sizes and enhance the performance of these In-Ear Musicians’ Monitors by providing superior noise isolation and ensuring a superb fit.
- Replaceable MMCX audio cable with low resistance and minimal cable noise
- Westone True-Fit Technology for maximum comfort
- Single balanced armature driver
Ideal earbuds for use onstage or in other noisy environments
- Ear coupling: Intra-aural
- Operating principle: Earbud
- Primary application: Live sound monitoring
- Secondary application: Everyday listening
- Frequency response: 20Hz–16kHz
- SPL: 114 dB
- Driver size: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.