- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
WESTONE UM1 In-Ear Monitors in Red
- Write a Review
- #L10526 000000000 L10526000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The newly redesigned UM1 (universal monitor) features proprietary balanced–armature driver technology that delivers extraordinary detail and clarity ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal earbud monitors for performing musicians, on-stage monitoring and personal listening.
The newly redesigned UM1 (universal monitor) features proprietary balanced–armature driver technology that delivers extraordinary detail and clarity in a compact, comfortable and ergonomic package. The single, full-range balanced-armature driver delivers a dynamic and articulate soundstage, with all the detail and nuance musicians have come to expect from a professional in-ear monitor, but at a price that is accessible to all. Designed by musicians for musicians, the Westone UM1 incorporates all the innovations and expertise that Westone has developed in over twenty years of designing and manufacturing universal-fit products.
- Balanced–armature driver design
- Ergonomic, universal-Fit
- Westone True-Fit Technology
- MMCX Replaceable Audio Cable
- Precise Acoustic Symmetry
Call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: In-ear
- Operating principle: Open circumaural
- Primary application: On-stage monitoring
- Secondary application: Personal listening
- Frequency response: 20Hz–16kHz
- SPL: 114dB
- Driver size: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: Not specified
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 52 in.
- Connector: Not specified
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.