- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wi Digital SEBD10 "Sure-Ears" Noise-Isolating In-Ear Monitors
Polished Silver Brass
- Write a Review
- #J13388 000001000 J13388000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A refined and perfected proprietary In-Ear driver design, engineered to deliver the highest sound quality. And of course, the sound that made Wi Digi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wide frequency response and high efficiency.
A refined and perfected proprietary In-Ear driver design, engineered to deliver the highest sound quality. And of course, the sound that made Wi Digital Systems famous - brilliant instrumental sounds and vocals with crystal clear high notes, defined mid range, and rich, powerful low end that will satisfy the most demanding user.
The Sure-Ears Technology
Wi Digital's new Sure-Ears Personal Reference Monitors are uniquely designed using our premium 10mm Permanent Magnet Dynamic Loudspeaker in a solid brass housing, optimized to deliver an exceptional sound experience to match your passion for your bass, drums and keyboards.
Designed to look, feel and fit like no other In-Ear monitors, the feather-weight Wi Sure-Ears monitors are incredibly easy to wear even for an extended time. Engineered with bendable metal reinforced ear loops, the Wi Sure-Ears monitors are superbly constructed to ensure a comfortable fit and secure placement that will not slip or move.
Exclusive Tangle & Kink Resistant Cable
Wi Digital's exclusive tangle and kink resistant cable is designed to resolve itself quickly and easily with a simple and gentle shake.
Wi Sure-Ear noise-isolating reference monitors can provide -26dB of isolation and passive noise cancellation when properly worn.
Designed to withstand heavy perspiration, the Wi Sure-Ear monitors can be used in all types of weather and environments.
- Great sound
- Superior comfort
- Low profile
- Kink-resistant cable
- Earphone Type: In-Ear
- Body Construction: Ultra-lightweight Solid Brass Construction
- Input Sensitivity: 97dB at 1000 Hz
- Efficiency: 102 dB @ 1 KHz, 1mW
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz 22K Hz
- Impedance: 16 ohms±15%
- Speaker Configuration: 10mm Permanent Magnet Dynamic Loudspeaker
- Noise Isolation: -26 dB
- Input Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) 45-Degree gold plated
- Cable Construction: Wi Digital's exclusive low-distortion, tangle & kink resistant cable.
- straight-through left and right channels
- bendable metal reinforced ear loops
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.