- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Complete PA Package with MG10XUK Mixer and Mackie Thump BST Boosted Speakers
- Write a Review
- #L20265 000002000 L20265000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These convenient PA packages make it easy to get started quickly and sound your best. We’ve done all the work for you and hand-selected the component...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete PA package built around the versatile MG10XUK mixer.
These convenient PA packages make it easy to get started quickly and sound your best. We’ve done all the work for you and hand-selected the components for optimum performance. No matter which package you choose, you can count on high-end technology, reliable components and premium audio.
Mackie Thump BST
Boasting more than twice the power of the previous generation, the Thump BST Series delivers low-end punch you can feel, in a package that's tough, lightweight and portable. At the heart of the series is an efficient, cool-running 650W RMS Class-D amplifier, providing accurate and detailed sound to the 12 in. and 15 in. full-range models. The boosted (BST) designation means these powerhouse PA loudspeakers feature Bluetooth connectivity for wireless playback, and wireless linking of two speakers together.
With large linear faders for easy visibility under low-light conditions, the 10-channel MG10XUF carries on Yamaha's tradition of great sound, delivering Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps and SPX onboard effects. Ideal for recording, live music and installed applications, the MG10XUF boasts an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and rock-solid construction.
Get ready for the stage with this convenient PA package—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.