- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha EMX212S-A12 PA Package
- Write a Review
- Product J01522
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Everything you need in a mid-size PA system. This package includes Yamaha's EMX212S powered mixer, a pair of Yamaha A12 speakers, two tripod speaker ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete PA with Yamaha quality at an unprecedented price.
Everything you need in a mid-size PA system. This package includes Yamaha's EMX212S powered mixer, a pair of Yamaha A12 speakers, two tripod speaker stands, two Star Power microphones, two mic cables and two speaker cables.
- Dual 200W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo, or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- 2-way way passive system
- Bass reflex, trapezoidal cab
- Heavy grille
- Recessed top handle
- Black carpet covering
- 12" woofer
- 1" diaphragm high-frequency horn
Order today and solve your sound reinforcement challenges for less than you might have imagined.
- Maximum Output Power @ 0.5 % THD at 1 kHz: 220 W/4 ?; 130 W/8 ?
- Frequency Response: -3, 0, 1 dB 20 Hz-20 kHz, ref to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.5 % (THD+N) +14 dB @ 20 Hz, 1 kHz, 20 kHz, GAIN control: all nominal
- Hum & Noise: Equivalent Input Noise, -115 dBu, Rs = 150 ? CH 1-4 MIC/LINE: MIC
- Crosstalk: -65 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input Connectors: CH 1-4: XLR and Phone; CH 5/6, 7/8: XLR and Phone; CH 9/10, 11/12: XLR and Pin
- CH EQ: HIGH, MID, LOW
- Phantom Power: 15 V
- Graphic Equalizer: 7 Band (125, 250, 500, 1 k, 2 k, 4 k, 8 kHz): Main (Stereo) and Monitor
- Digital Effects: SPX Digital Multi Effector (24 bit AD/DA, 32 bit Internal Processing): 16 Programs
- Power Amp Mode: Main L/R, Main (L+R)/Monitor
- Foot Switch: On/Off
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-3/8" x 11-1/4" x 10-3/4"
- Weight: 22 lb.
- Power Requirements: 120 V 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 270 W
- Enclosure: 2-way bass reflex speaker unit
- 12" LF speaker cone
- 1" high frequency horn
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-20kHz
- Power Capacity: 300W program; 500W peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms Sensitivity: 97dB SPL (1W, 1m)/125dB SPL (MAX)
- Input Connectors: Phone jack 1 SPEAKON 1 Dimension: 15-7/8"W 22-5/8"H 12-3/4"D
- Weight: 34.4 Ibs.