Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
EMX5014 / S115V PA Packagefalse false
Save: $245.52 with this bundle
$1,735.49 if purchased separately
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Plug it in and rock the house.
Yamaha EMX5014C 14-Input Stereo Powered Mixer
The EMX5014C Powered Mixer is the perfect band and club system. It features selectable power: 500W, 200W, or 75W per channel. It has 10 channels, 14 inputs, and a host of features that add up to advanced mixing capability. Exclusive single-knob compressors on mono channels one thru six allow you to tame unruly vocals or tighten the bass. PFL switches allow you to monitor individual channels, and each channel has an on/off switch so you can instantly move channels in or out of the mix. The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. 80Hz high-pass filters eliminate low-end rumble. Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact. A 9-band graphic is assignable, and power can be configured as main + main, main + aux 1, or aux 1 + aux 2. Signal and peak indicators make monitoring easy, and another LED signals power amp overload and limiter activation. Onboard digital multi-effects with 16 programs. The EMX5014 has it all, plus Yamaha sound quality.
Yamaha S115V 2-Way 12" Club SRS V Speakers
These Yamaha S115V Club Series V Speakers are all about big house sound. Gigging bands, mobile DJs, and houses of worship helped make the first 4 generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story with larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles, and dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors. With professional features, excellent sonic performance, and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
The S115V 2-way enclosure features a 15" driver and 2" tweeter with a titanium diaphragm. Frequency response: (-10dB) 55Hz-16kHz. 500W program handling, 1,000W peak. Sensitivity: 99dB. 19"W x 28"H x 15"D. 61 lbs.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphones
The Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic microphones have professional features coupled with a durable design! Their frequency responses are tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to their unidirectional polar pattern. They also feature handy on/off switches for ease of use.
Professional features include balanced XLR outputs and rugged stand clamps. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble free use.
- 14-input, 10-channel mixer
- Single-knob compressor on first 6 channels
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locater) system
- 80Hz high-pass filters for eliminating low-frequency rumble
- Channel on/off switch on each channel
- Channel PFL switches
- Peak and signal indicators on all input channels
- Linear Aux 1 and Aux2, and Effect return faders with AFL switches
- Stereo master faders with PFL and AFL monitor switches
- Limiter indicaters signal limiter activation due to power amp overload
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Power amplifier output selector: 500W, 200W, or 75W per channel
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- 2-way enclosure
- 15" driver
- 2" tweeter w/titanium diaphragm
- Frequency response: (-10dB) 55Hz-16kHz
- 500W program handling, 1,000W peak
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- 19"W x 28"H x 15"D
- 61 lbs.
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
EMX5014 / S115V PA Package Specifications:M4000S Dynamic Mics:
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3 pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.