- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha EMX512SC / A15 PA Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485225 000000000 485225000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This PA Package includes a Yamaha EMX512SC 12-channel powered mixer with dual 500W amplifiers, 2 Yamaha A15 15" 2-way loudspeakers and 2 Audio-Techni...Click To Read More About This Product
A quality system with 12 channels and oodles of power.
This PA Package includes a Yamaha EMX512SC 12-channel powered mixer with dual 500W amplifiers, 2 Yamaha A15 15" 2-way loudspeakers and 2 Audio-Technica M400S Handheld Dynamic Microphones. To round out this bundle of live gear, you get 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands, 2 Gear One XLR microphone cables, and 16-Gauge speaker cables.
Yamaha EMX5125C 12-Channel Powered Mixer
The durable, lightweight Yamaha EMX512SC 12-Channel Powered Mixer has dual 500W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier, or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel MONITOR controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects-including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion-let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The EMX512SC offers a total of 12 input channels-4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs-providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input, and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. It's a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease!
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and equipped with conveniently located handles, the EMX512S is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
A15 15" 2-Way Loudspeaker
The Yamaha A15 speaker from the A Series is designed for live PA system use. It is a 2-way speaker featuring bass reflex, trapezoidal cab design, heavy grille, recessed side handles, and black carpet covering.
The A15 has a 15" woofer, 1" high-frequency horn, and 400W/800W program/peak handling.
Audio-Technica M400S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic microphone has professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Its frequency response is tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to the unidirectional polar pattern. It also features a handy on/off switch for ease of use.
Professional features include a balanced XLR output and a rugged stand clamp. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble-free use.
- Dual 500W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo, or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power and one-knob compression) or line input, 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- Single knob compression on first 4 channels
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design
- 2-way way passive system
- Bass reflex, trapezoidal cab
- Heavy grille
- Recessed handles
- Black carpet covering
- 15" woofer
- 1" diaphragm high-frequency horn
- Speakon and 1/4" input
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
Get more power and cleaner sound at your next gig. Order this package today!
- Dimensions: 17-3/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- Weight: 22lb.
- Enclosure: bass reflex speaker unit
- 15" LF speaker cone
- 1" high frequency horn
- Frequency Range: 50Hz-200kHz
- Power Capacity: 400W program; 800W peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms Sensitivity: 97dB SPL (1W, 1m)/127dB SPL (MAX)
- Input Connectors: Phone jack x 1, Speakon 1
- Dimension: 18-1/2"W 26-3/16"H 14-13/16"D
- Weight: 46.9Ib.
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.