- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha MG12XUK Mixer with Harbinger Vari V22 Speakers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L35834 000001000 L35834000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These convenient live sound packages make it easy to get started quickly so you can spend more time rocking the party and less time researching what ...Click To Read More About This Product
Versatile live sound package with high-tech components.
These convenient live sound packages make it easy to get started quickly so you can spend more time rocking the party and less time researching what gear to buy. We’ve done all the work for you and hand-selected the components for optimum performance and value. No matter which package you choose, you can count on high-tech features, reliable components and powerful, premium audio that will let you sound your best, gig after gig.Yamaha MG12XUK With smooth rotary knob faders for a more compact design, the 12-channel MG12XUK carries on Yamaha's tradition of great sound, delivering Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps and SPX onboard effects. Ideal for recording, live music and installed applications, the MG12XUK boasts an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and rock-solid construction that's designed to stand up to professional use. Harbinger VaRi V2000 Series With exceptional power and performance, the VaRi V2000 Series active loudspeakers offer outstanding versatility across a wide range of applications. Choose between the V2212 12” speaker, ideal for performers who need articulation and detail, or the V2215 15” speaker, which offers deeper bass response for DJs and musicians.
Get stage-ready in a snap with this convenient package—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.