- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha MG82CX / Thump TH-12A PA Package
- Write a Review
- Product H75090
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This live sound package features the Yamaha MG82CX mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-12A powered loudspeakers, and an accessories package that include...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Small format mixer and lightweight, powerful powered loudspeakers along with an accessories package.
This live sound package features the Yamaha MG82CX mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-12A powered loudspeakers, and an accessories package that includes two microphones, a pair of standard speaker stands, two XLR cables, and two TRS cables.
The Yamaha MG82CX mixer offers excellent audio quality, surprising flexibility and ease-of-use, and some advanced features you normally wouldn't find in this type of compact mixer. The MG82CX weighs only 3-1/2 lb. and is small enough to pop into your briefcase or shoulder bag and easily take with you anywhere. But the performance you'll get at the studio, club, outdoors, or anywhere you choose to use these fine mixers is far from lightweight.
The Yamaha MG82cx has a total of 8 input channels comprised of 2 mono microphone/line channels and three stereo line channels. Two of the stereo channels can be used as mono microphone inputs, providing a total of four microphone inputs when necessary. Gain trim covers a wide -60dB to -16dB range for microphone input, and -34dB to +10dB for line input.
Mackie Thump TH-12A
The Mackie Thump Series Powered Loudspeakers deliver deep low-end and real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable. Class-D Fast Recovery amplification pushes unmatched power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer. Plus, Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, Thump loudspeakers feature a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since they can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Thump Series loudspeakers represent the best value available for a complete stage solution.
- 8-input, 2-bus design
- Built-in DSP for high quality effects
- 3-band EQ on inputs
- One-knob compression on 2 channels
- Microphone stand mountable (requires BMS-10A)
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 12" or 15" high-precision woofer
- 1" compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
Order this sweet little PA and you'll be as amazed as your audience at the volume and quality it delivers.
- For complete specifications and a more detailed description of individual components, please see the item's detail page.
- Yamaha MG82CX: 63019
- Mackie Thump TH-12A: H71339