- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha MSP5A Biamped Near Field Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 601225 000000000 601225000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Don't let its size fool you, the Yamaha MSP5A Biamped Near Field Monitor means business. Engineered for production facilities where space is at a pre...Click To Read More About This Product
Delivers powerful, clear sound in a tiny footprint.
Don't let its size fool you, the Yamaha MSP5A Biamped Near Field Monitor means business. Engineered for production facilities where space is at a premium, this biamped, near-field monitor features a custom-designed 5" woofer, 1" titanium tweeter, and built-in amplification that delivers 67W of clean power (40W to the woofer and 27W to the tweeter). Flat frequency response out to 40kHz makes it great for mastering, and the smooth circular horn delivers uniform dispersion without distortion or coloration. Magnetic shielding makes the MSP5A at home in audio and video production areas while a 4-position low-frequency EQ switch and 3-position high-frequency switch match it to its acoustic environment. Both XLR and 1/4" I/O.
- Custom-designed 5" woofer
- 1" titanium tweeter
- Built-in biamplification (40W to the woofer and 27W to the tweeter)
- Flat frequency response to 40kHz
- Magnetic shielding
- 4-position low frequency EQ switch
- 3-position high frequency switch
- XLR and 1/4" I/O
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.