- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Phonic 620 / Yamaha A12 PA Package
- Product 421831
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This PA package includes a Phonic Powerpod 620 Plus 200W 6-Channel Powered Mixer with Digital Effects, a pair of Yamaha A12 12" PA Speakers, and 2 Au...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 200W 6-channel mixer with digital FX, 12" PA speakers, 2 dynamic microphones, tripod mic stands, plus cables.
This PA package includes a Phonic Powerpod 620 Plus 200W 6-Channel Powered Mixer with Digital Effects, a pair of Yamaha A12 12" PA Speakers, and 2 Audio-Technica M4000S handheld dynamic microphones. You also get 2 Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands, 2 - 20ft. Gear One XLR mic cables, and 2 Gear One 1/4" speaker cables for a convenient live sound set up.
Phonic Powerpod 620 Plus 200W 6-Channel Powered Mixer with DFX
The Phonic Powerpod 620 Plus is an updated version of their popular Phonic 620 powered mixer. The Powerpod 620 Plus features 100W + 100W power amplifier with built-in limiters, 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus tap delay and test tone, 7-band graphic EQ, 2 Super Hi-Z inputs optimized for direct instrument input, and a foot switch jack. Phonic includes 2 - 20' speaker cables and a dynamic mic with cable.
The Phonic Powerpod Plus series of audio mixers are powered mixers built into a compact and durable molded cabinet. Each Powerpod Plus has a built-in bridgeable and patchable stereo amplifier. Super Hi-Z inputs allow for the addition of guitars and other instruments. The mixers feature onboard digital effects: Phonic's own 32/40-bit digital effects processors with 16 preset programs. The Powerpod Plus powered mixer's 3-band EQ on every channel and dual multi-band graphic EQ with selectable In/Out switches give you maximum control over your mix.
Yamaha A12 PA Package
The Yamaha A12 speaker from their A Series is designed for live PA system use. It is a 2-way speaker featuring bass reflex, trapezoidal cab design, heavy grille, recessed handles, and black carpet covering.
The A12 has a 12" woofer, 1" high-frequency horn, 300W program handling (600W peak), and 125dB SPL.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The handheld Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic microphone combines professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Audio-Technica tailors the M4000S mic's frequency response for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pickup are due to the A-T microphone's unidirectional polar pattern. The M4000S Audio-Technica mic also is equipped with a handy On/Off switch for convenience.
Audio-Technica professional microphone enhancements include a balanced XLR output, and a mic clip. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs. Expect the all-metal Audio-Technica M4000S microphone to provides you with years of trouble-free use.
- 100W + 100W / 4Î stereo power amplifier for Main L/R or Main/Monitor (Bridge mono, 200W / 8 Ohms)
- 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus parameter control and footswitch jack
- Six balanced Mic inputs and eight Line inputs
- Two Super Hi-Z inputs optimized for direct instrument input
- 2-band channel EQ
- 7-band graphic EQ
- Pad control on channels 14
- AUX input
- Stereo RCA I/O
- +48V phantom power
- Built-in limiters
- Monitor and effect sends on each input channel
- Drive level / Effect out master control to the input of built-in effect processor
- 2-way passive speaker
- Bass reflex, trapezoidal cab
- Heavy grille
- Recessed top handle
- Black carpet covering
- 12" woofer
- 1" diaphragm high-frequency horn
- Speakon and 1/4" inputs
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and mic clip
Make playing live a reality by ordering this PA package today!
- Product Dimensions: 1.18' x 1.28' x 1.87'
- Shipping Weight: 29.8lb.
- Enclosure: 2-way bass reflex speaker unit
- 12" LF speaker cone
- 1" high frequency horn
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-20kHz
- Power Capacity: 300W program; 500W peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL (1W, 1m)/125dB SPL (MAX)
- Input Connectors: Phone jack 1 Speakon 1 Dimension: 15-7/8"W 22-5/8"H 12-3/4"D
- Weight: 34.4Ib.
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz ” 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" ” 27 threaded adaptor