- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha STAGEPAS 1K 1,000W Portable PA System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68676 000000000 L68676000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Compact and light enough to carry in 1 hand, STAGEPAS 1K is an all-in-one PA system that you can take anywhere. The lightweight subwoofer base has an...Click To Read More About This Product
Step Into The Spotlight
Get a FREE Dolly with a STAGEPAS 1K, or a VISA Gift Card with a STAGEPAS-BT. Now, it’s your turn to step into the spotlight with STAGEPAS, so take advantage of this limited time offer!
Offer expires 12/31/19Download Rebate
1,000W power in a column-style PA system
Compact and light enough to carry in 1 hand, STAGEPAS 1K is an all-in-one PA system that you can take anywhere. The lightweight subwoofer base has an included cover with pockets for the spacers, array speaker and wiring. Yamaha-pioneered 1-knob EQ offers fast accurate setups so you can get back to your music or presentation. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute. Providing remarkable quality with ease of use, the STAGEPAS 1K is a great sound reinforcement solution.
- Column-style, all-in-one PA system
- 1,000W peak output
- Integrated 5-channel mixer
- Bluetooth connectivity
Lightweight, yet powerful and efficient—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way, column-style
- LF driver: 12"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1.5" x 10
- Amplifier class: Not specified
- Wattage: 1,000W (peak)
- Mixer/preamp: Yes
- Frequency response: 37Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage pattern: Not specified
- Max SPL: 119dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.