- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zero G Vocaloid2 Tonio Vocal Simulation Software
- Write a Review
- Product H68643
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Modeled on the actual voice of a professional male classical singer, and powered by the latest Yamaha Vocaloid2 Singing Synthesis Technology, TONIO w...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A virtual, classically trained male singer with incredible tone control and realism.
Modeled on the actual voice of a professional male classical singer, and powered by the latest Yamaha Vocaloid2 Singing Synthesis Technology, TONIO will allow you to create synthesized singing of unprecedented quality and remarkable realism.
Mike Oldfield is just one high-profile artist who has used Vocaloid to add a new dimension to his music (for example the Vocaloid sound is a key element in his album "Light & Shade" - check out the hauntingly hypnotic single, "Surfing").
With a vocal register that covers both baritone and tenor, Tonio has a voice that will satisfy the most demanding of compositions. He has a voice that is full of unmistakable character, color, and charm, and he will hit those impossible high notes every time with perfect accuracy. Whether it's soaring leads, harmonies. or backing vocals, Tonio can sing any word from the English language (and other languages too with a little work).
Tonio is also very well suited if you want to be adventurous and experimental, since his voice can be easily modified and shaped in many ways.
In addition to singing any words or combination of syllables or phonemes you can imagine, Sonika will spread any sustained vowel (or voiced consonant) across as many notes as you like, with perfect legato. You can select from several different natural vibrato types and drag-and-drop your chosen type to any note or notes, and control the time-position and amount of the vibrato.
And that's just the beginning”you have control over all of the following parameters, which you can bring to bear on any part of your creation:
¢Timing of each note (precise position/length)
¢Vibrato (you can change its type/position/amount/frequency)
¢Crescendo or diminuendo
¢Pitch bend (amount, and positionable in time)
- The Vocaloid Editor (score editing tool) of Vocaloid2 has a cool new look with improved user functionality
- The synthesis engine of Vocaloid2 uses a different signal processing technique from Version 1, creating a clearer and more natural vocal
- Realtime Keyboard Performance (VST Instrument): Written lyrics can be assigned a note by touch of a keyboard so you can now "sing" using a keyboard
- Much easier to use functionalities are newly implemented, which reduce workloads in creating your music. Existing functionalities are also improved
- Note auditioning: If you press a note, singing with lyrics and pitch will be assigned to the note, so you can instantly check lyrics and notes
- Transparent control track: Control track for controlling timbre is transparent, so you can check two parameters at once
- Toggling between Playback and Rendering: You can specify playback/rendering mode for each track, and by rendering the finished track, you can reduce CPU load in playback (maximum number of tracks is 16)
- Expression control: You can easily specify musical expression (attack and vibrato) with this intuitive user interface
- Vocaloid Editor:
- Piano-roll editor
- Note editing / Automatic phonetic conversion / Phonetic editing / Note auditioning
- Transparent control track
- Toggling between playback/rendering
- Expression control
- Synchronization with host sequencer through ReWire
- Playback sequence created with Vocaloid Editor
- Keyboard performance with lyrics input in advance
- 4 polyphonic
- Windows XP/Vista, Pentium 4 2GHz/ Athlon XP 2000, 512MB RAM (1GB of RAM recommended) (2 GB or more recommended when using VSTi realtime)
- Approx 4GB free hard disk space / DVD drive
- VST 2.0, ReWire (Please note however that VST with Cakewalk Sonar is not supported)
- An internet connection on any computer is required to authorize / activate the product