Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
H1 Handy Recorderfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 855-272-1087.
Brilliant stereo recording in your pocket.
Now Zoom recording technology is available to everyone. And with an infinite variety of applications, you'll want to take your H1 everywhere. From musical performances, songwriting sessions and rehearsals to seminars, conferences, journalism or capturing audio for video, the H1 gives you clean, clear stereo sound effortlessly.
What sets Zoom apart?
Like all Zoom recorders, the H1's onboard microphones are configured in an X/Y pattern, for stunning stereo imaging. Because both mics are arranged on the same axis, they are equidistant from the sound source for perfect localization and no phase shifting. The result is great stereo recordings with natural depth and accurate imaging.
Under your thumb
With its newly designed user interface, the H1 is also Zoom's easiest recorder to use. All its functions are at your fingertips, such as track marker, auto record, low cut filter, level and volume controls with on-board buttons No menus required.
Intuitive controls make it easy to capture the audio you need with ease. But Zoom still provides the versatility you've come to expect. So you get total recording format flexibility from 16-bit/44.1 kHz to 24-bit/96 kHz WAV, or MP3 from 48 kbps to 320 kbps and enough tools onboard to make impeccable recordings.
Everything you need to get started recording is included. Your H1 comes with an AA battery for 10 hours of operation and a 2 GB microSD card.
In addition, an H1 accessory package (APH-1) is also available (see sku # H70260) with an array of accessories that make your recordings even more pristine and easier to capture. The accessory kit includes a windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded-shell case and a mic clip adapter.
Combining powerful recording capability with elegance and simplicity, the H1 Handy Recorder is our smallest, most affordable recorder ever.
- Stereo X/Y mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Same frequency and SPL handling as popular Zoom H2
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Built-in reference speaker
- Includes 2GB microSD memory card and one AA battery
- One AA size battery (included) allows 10 hours operation
- Accommodates up to 32GB microSDHC memory cards
- Track marker function
- Low-cut filter
- Built-in tripod mount
- 1/8" external mic input
- 1/8" stereo line output
- Auto record level
Be ready. Anywhere. Anytime. Order today.
H1 Handy Recorder Specifications:
- Simultaneous Recording Tracks: 2
- Simultaneous Playback Tracks: 2
- Functions: Lo-cut Filter, Auto REC Level, Marker
- Recording Format: WAV (Quantization: 16/24-bit, Sampling Frequency: 44.1/48/96kHz) MP3 (Bit Rate:48/56/64/80/96/112/128/160/192/224/256/320kbps, Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz)
- Playback Format: WAV (Quantization: 16/24-bit, Sampling Frequency: 44.1/48/96kHz), MP3 (Bit Rate: 32/40/48/56/64/80/96/112/128/160/192/224/256/320kbps, Sampling Frequency: 44.1/48kHz)
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 128 times oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit, 128 times oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32-bit
- Recording Media: microSD card (16MB - 2GB), microSDHC card (4GB - 32GB) Display: 127 segment custom LCD (with backlight)
- Built-in Stereo Mic: Unidirectional condenser microphone
- Gain: 0 to +39dB (Minimum gain with digital attenuation: -28dB)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 120dB SPL
- Mic/Line Input: 1/8" stereo phone jack (Plug-in power supported)
- Input impedance: 2kÎ (Input level: 0 to -39dBm)
- Phones/Line Output: 1/8" stereo phone jack
- Output Load Impedance: 10kÎ or more
- Rated Output Level: -10dBm
- Phones Output Level: 20mW + 20mW into 32Î load
- Built-in Speaker: 400mW 8Î
- USB Interface: Mini-B type (USB2.0 high-speed compatible), Mass Storage Class operation
- Power Requirements: (LR6 or Ni-MH) AA battery x 1, or AC adapter (AD-17, USB to AC type)
- Battery Life (LR6 batteries): 10 hours (MP3), 9.5 hours (WAV)
- Dimensions (mm): 44(W) x 136(D) x 31(H)
- Weight: 60g (without batteries)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.