Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Zynaptiq TIME FACTORY II Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
- Flexible Financing
Precision batch time stretching and pitch shifting plug-in.
Getting sample accurately precise results with TIME FACTORY II is fast and easy. Drop some files onto the application, set stretching/shifting amount, hit process...done. You can enter stretching factor either as new target duration in hours/minutes/seconds, a percentage of change in length, source and target BPM or FPS, the equivalent pitch transposition amount, or use sample frames as unit for the new target length. Whatever your preferred unit of measurement is, TIME FACTORY II lets you use it in a straight-forward way.
PRECISION, AS IN, "PRECISION"
When stretching audio, it is vitally important that timing is precise. Particularly with very long files, such as a film reel, this can be challenging for other solutions, where you may end up with loosened lip sync or drum timing, even flanging in the transients. Not so with TIME FACTORY II, which uses extremely high precision mathematics to ensure timing accuracy to the highest degree possible without the obvious artifacts commonly associated with time stretching. Which is why TIME FACTORY II is recognized across the industry as one of the best possible solutions for stretching audio.
FREEDOM OF CHOICE
TIME FACTORY II doesn't come with one industry standard stretching algorithm, it comes with five. Each of these algorithms - MPEX 2, MPEX 3, DIRAC, qDIRAC, ClearScale - has its own particular strengths, parameters and applications. This gives you the option to pick and choose algorithms depending on preference, signal type and the intended result. You make the choice, TIME FACTORY II does the work.
COMPATIBLE TO THE MAX
TIME FACTORY II supports phase synced processing of an arbitrary number of channels, making it an ideal solution for frame rate conversion of cinematic and broadcast material. It also supports any sample rate up to 384kHz (DXD), and any bit depth up to 32 bit, making it compatible to today's highest fidelity formats. Speaking of which...of course, TIME FACTORY II also supports all popular file formats, including AIFF, WAV, BWF with meta-data preservation, WAVE64, MBWF/RF64, CoreAudio and even the venerable SoundDesigner II. It also imports MP3 and AAC directly from iTunes if required. Whatever you throw at it, TIME FACTORY II can deal with it.
FAST, FASTER, TIME FACTORY II
High quality time stretching can take time. A lot of it. Which is why you may not want to waste any, waiting for the process to complete. Hence TIME FACTORY II is built around an industrial grade batch processing engine. Set up parameters, click "process", and go ahead and focus on the other tasks at hand while your Mac processes all of those files for you. And to speed up your workflow even more, TIME FACTORY II comes with factory presets for common tasks like PAL<->NTSC frame rate conversion, and allows you to save your own custom settings. It's not a time stretching application, it's a time stretching powerhouse. Have a look at what TIME FACTORY II can do for you using the free trial today!
- Batch time stretching, pitch shifting and formant shifting application for Mac OS X
- DIRAC, qDIRAC, MPEX 2, MPEX 3 and ClearScale algorithms
- High precision even with extremely long audio tracks
- Support for phase synced processing of mono, stereo, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 and N.1 channel layouts
- Support for sample rates up to 384kHz (DXD) and bit rates up to 32 bit
- Option to "transpose" files, a.k.a. sample rate conversion
- Support for AIFF, WAV, BWAV (with meta data preservation), CAF, WAVE64, MBWF/RF64 and SoundDesigner II files
- Entry of stretching factor as BPM, seconds, sample frames or FPS
- Factory presets for common scenarios including 3:2 pull-down, PAL <-> NTSC frame rate conversion, double speed and half speed
- Option to save user presets to speed up repeating tasks
- Algorithm parameters to optimize processing for speech, complex material, monophonic or polyphonic music, and more
- Perfect for frame rate (FPS) conversion
Download a copy today!
TIME FACTORY II Specifications:System Requirements
- Minimum system requirements are:
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer
- Intel CPU
- 2GB of RAM, though we strongly suggest more
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.